supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
when did football stop being about hard hitting good fought games on the field.....

and about talking crap on the internet?

Re: when did football stop being about hard hitting good fought games on the field.....

True... True...

Re: when did football stop being about hard hitting good fought games on the field.....

Very true!

I agree! tired of seeing pretend football players which I feel makes up about 50% of semi pro football. Not that they are not good athletes just that they enjoy trash talking their opponent, putting themselves before their team, emotionally unstable, and cheap hits and irresponsible language considering most games are at high schools with all kinds of young football lovers watching.

We dont get paid so I do not get why someone would want to spend more time worrying about the other teams players, officials, or fans rather than to just shutup and play for the love of the game. Or just retire without benefits from football as all of us will lol

Or just chose to worry about yourself and what football means to you! If it includes talking shit, do it. If it includes getting your fans hype or just merely showing your family you still can strap it up an ball, cool. Now the cheap stuff should go! But all the crying that running your mouth, especially if you are kicking the person's ass is what it is. From the days on the school yard to now it's not going anywhere. Stop complaining! If somebody talks shit on the field, ie calls you a b@#ch or something. Come out the huddle and blow his ass up between the whistle. That's how I role! Hell I coached against a kid from Zionsville that kept running up the middle screaming "Get out of my way, Ahhhh" then CRACK, my running back stepped up and de-cleated him. The kid continued to have a pretty good performance BUT we didn't hear a peep out of him the rest of the day! NOW THAT IS HOW YOU SHUT SOMEBODY UP!

MP48

MP48