supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
CRFL Week 7 Predictions

Another week in the books. A couple surprises last week. Revolution failed to show up again, losing their last two 68-6 after a 3-0 start. Knights seemed to hold their own vs the defending champs. Crush hit a stone wall vs the Force. Warriors offense came ALIVE vs the Raiders. Here we go, CRFL Week 7!

Knights @ Force
After shutting down the potent Crush offense, the Force D is in mid season form, allowing just over 10 points a game. The Knights' addition seem to have them playing more competitive ball as of late, but are still 1-5. Not the same team from Allen Co. we saw early on, but I predict the same results.

Predictions: Force 31-12

Raiders @ Vipers
The Vipers seem to have found their competitive side, but again cannot seem to make their way into the win column. The Raiders are reeling at 1-4. They proved they could not compete in the IFL after a blowout loss to the Michiana Shamrock. On paper this one looks like the pillow fight of the week (1-5 vs 1-4), on the field this will be the biggest lop sided victory of the week.

Prediction: Vipers 48-8

Stallions @ Revolution
This one will go a long way in seeing what the Stallions are about. Sure, they're 3-1, but their wins are against the Warriors, Knights, and Vipers (total of 3 wins). Their only loss is against the 4-2 defending champs. With the exception of one game (a 41-0 defeat of the Blitz) the Revolution showed they cannot play defense. Again, their 3 wins are against the Vipers, Blitz, and Knights (a total of 3 wins). This one may come down to special teams.

Prediction: Revolution 24-14

Cardinals @ Blitz
Not much to say about this one. The Cards are flying high right now at 5-1, boasting the league's best D allowing just over 8 points a game (8.1). The Blitz will be fresh of their bye week, but not sure it will matter. Cards prevail.

Prediction: Cardinals 38-6

CRFL Game of the Week
Crush @ Warriors
My surprise pick for game of the week. These two teams have a lot of potential. The Crush have playmakers on both sides of the ball, and the Warriors seem to have filled their holes with their Shamrock additions. The Crush's spread attack may be too much for the WarRock defense to handle, but after the Force picked apart the Crush D last week the Warriors may find holes themselves. Special teams will win this one. Advantage: Crush.

Prediction: Crush 31-24

That's all folks! This week should be another exciting one! Stay excited, stay ready, stay healthy, keep it clean, stay classy, travel safe, and let's play ball! We are on the home stretch. Playoffs are in sight!!

Re: CRFL Week 7 Predictions

The warriors have some talented players on special team. Their returned is fast shifty has take a punt a 2 kick offs back for tds. Their new kicker/punted has a boot and can hit 40 plus field goals with ease.

Crush warriors game of the week?

Why would that be the game of the week? The Warriors wont even be in the playoffs.

'

Just because you say they won't make the playoffs doesn't mean this week's Crush-Warriors game can't be GOTW. Plus who said they won't make the playoffs? Top four teams per state go. Cards, Revolution, and Renegades for sure.. Then who? Blitz or Warriors. Michiana looks to be in better position to grab that last spot.

the stallions are going to beat the revo an then there losing again the following week to the warriors
pushing the warriors to 5th overall... now thats a stat for you.

I guess this is the league with all of the ignorant fans! All I can say is that the Warriors are for real. They have numbers, and the guys they picked up from the rock were the rock. Regardless of what happened to them in the IFL or the problems with the team, these boys are still playing for a reason! It’s called “hunger”. So keep sleeping on them and there will be a lot of peeps looking dumb. They have great speed, great size in their skill guys, and QB’s like they have normally play on higher levels! So please remember that, men lie, women lie, but numbers don’t. Good day everyone!

I could see another 50 or so points put up this week by the Warriors! I don't believe that this one will be that close either!

Hold On Playas!!!

The difference this week against the Warriors n Crush will be in line play and the edge goes to the crush. The Warriors line blows!

Prime Time
Hold On Playas!!!

The difference this week against the Warriors n Crush will be in line play and the edge goes to the crush. The Warriors line blows!

When was the last time you ever watched the warrior play their o line used to blow but now its pretty legit their d line has always been goood only getting better

comeonnow
Prime Time
Hold On Playas!!!

When was the last time you ever watched the warrior play their o line used to blow but now its pretty legit their d line has always been goood only getting better

Looks like the Warriors line doesn't blow to bad

also looks like the knights about got the upset win and the renegades still cause problems when they dont have a game.

why is there always this (almost or about) the knights almost or about got the upset, but they didnt....have u ever heard almost doesnt count hahahahah....... and the renegades causes havoc on the field wit pads bangin teams...which is why we win.....BUSTA

Crossroads Guy

CRFL Game of the Week
Crush @ Warriors
My surprise pick for game of the week. These two teams have a lot of potential. The Crush have playmakers on both sides of the ball, and the Warriors seem to have filled their holes with their Shamrock additions. The Crush's spread attack may be too much for the WarRock defense to handle, but after the Force picked apart the Crush D last week the Warriors may find holes themselves. Special teams will win this one. Advantage: Crush.

Prediction: Crush 31-24

That's all folks! This week should be another exciting one! Stay excited, stay ready, stay healthy, keep it clean, stay classy, travel safe, and let's play ball! We are on the home stretch. Playoffs are in sight!!

You were right it came down to special teams their kickers missed his field goal ours didnt good game tho

I guess I wasn't too far off on my prediction then, huh? Game of the week went to OT and it came down to special teams. I picked the wrong team, but that happens. Hats off Warriors.

Additions seemed to help vs a depleated 18-man squad. (CR Guy)
I guess our additions helped verse more than a 18-man depleated team.