supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
CRFL Mid-Season Stats

The CRFL has officially hit the half way point in their regular season. I have compiled the top scoring offenses and defenses thus far.

Top Offenses
1. Force (26.6 points forced/game)
2. Renegades (25.1)
3. Revolution (24.8)
4. Cardinals (24.6)
5. Crush (23.6)
6. Stallions (22.5)
7. Vipers (16.6)
8. Warriors (15.2)
9. Knights (15)
10. Raiders (14.6)
11. Blitz (8.5)

Top Defenses
1. Cardials (8.1 points allowed/game)
2. Force (10)
3. Crush (14.1)
4. Stallions (15.5)
5. Renegades (17.8)
6. Blitz (19)
7. Warriors (21)
8. Revolution (22.8)
9. Vipers (26.3)
10. Raiders (30.4)
11. Knights (33.3)

Should be an exciting second half!

Re: CRFL Mid-Season Stats

CR Guy,

I must say that I've reached the point of looking forward to your gasme predictions and analysis each week of the CRFL.
I don't get a chance to cover games any longer, so Its great to come here and read Supa's, Yours and the couple others that give us insight to the games.

Keep up the good, I mean GREAT work!

Vince.

Thank you! I appreciate the kind words.

Great Work Crossroads Guy Keep it up!

Total points for/against doesn't clearly paint the picture of best O/D. Special team scores and D scores can skew the stats when looking at total points allowed or scored.

Just sayin....

was gonna go there but didnt want to nitpick lol, but yeah 12 of the cards points given up were a pick6 and a missed fg. returned for a td, and 10 pts were in the triple ot game were team starts with the ball on the 10. but either thanks for taking your time to put this stuff out there

Howard59
Total points for/against doesn't clearly paint the picture of best O/D. Special team scores and D scores can skew the stats when looking at total points allowed or scored.

Just sayin....

First off, I clearly stated that these are only the top scoring offenses and defenses. Regardless of how the points were forced or allowed, they go in the statbook for or against your offense or defense. Secondly, until I have full stats for each team this is the best I am able to do to depict where your team ranks. I would love to have full team stats and see top passing, rushing, special teams, defenses, etc.. I am just a stats guy who loves working with numbers.

Thanks to the ones with the compliments. There will be more to come. If there's anything specific you want to see where your team ranks, let me know and I'll do my best to provide it for you!

Until next week,
CR Guy

Crossroads Guy
Please email me
I have a special request for you

INSPF
indianasemiprofootball@gmail.com