supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
SCARED..BANNED FROM THERE FIELD...REVOLUTION IF YALL THAT HUNGRY

WOOOOOOOOW.....SO THE RENEGADES ARE BANNED FROM THE REVOLUTIONS FIELD.....DOESNT SURPRISE ME....THEY KNEW IT WAS GETTING CLOSED TO PLAYIN US AND GOT SCARED AND FOUND A WAY TO AVOID PLAYING US..JUS LIKE THEY TRIED TO DO AT TURKEY BOWL.... EVERYONE ALWAYS TALKIN BOUT THE RENEGADES STARTIN TROUBLE....BUT SINCE THA SEASON STARTED WE HAVE BEEN IN 0 FIGHTS WITH 4WINS 2LOSES....HAHAHAHA...CUZ WE GOOD LIKE THAT....AND YES I HAVE THE RIGHT TO BOAST AND BRAG....DEFENDING CHAMPS....REMEMBER THAT REVOLUTIONS......BUT IF IM WRONG ABOUT YALL BEING SCARED YALL WILL FIND AWAY TO PLAY US.......THERE IS ALWAYS OUR FIELD..........

Re: SCARED..BANNED FROM THERE FIELD...REVOLUTION IF YALL THAT HUNGRY

the revolution are a cheap sorry team that only have 2 good players (the two brothers that play running back) they run their mouth about everyone in the league i cant wait to see them loose this week to the warriors.

Yea its our fault that the school we play at Athletic Director was there and she had to call the police because your players were fighting with our fans. Real class act. Don't try to come on here saying we had anything to do with it. None of our players were involved that was your team mates end of story. And as for running our mouth to every team please quote me or anyone of my players and where we have done this. Our team does not have time for that nonsense we all have lives outside of pay to play football. But I forgot you guys are the best. lol. Revolution players please do not get drawn into this bs. We have more important things to do than argue online. Have a nice day.

Revolution about to loose for the 4th week in a row to the warriors

OMG nobody no Athletic Director asked us to leave! IT was me Jack that faught with your ONE players girlfriend TJ Swain! Are you just not reading or listening to the events that took place? I have contacted the PD and nothing was on the report! I have the officers names if you would like. I have followed the correct steps contactibg evsryone to ensure what happend and the facts! No names or charges warnings were issued and we walked right by the police leaving. I took it upon myself to call 765-747-4838 and get to the bottom of what was reported! I am sure I can get officials the trooper or cop and the one with basketball shorts who only came over and said I quote "yall be good little boys now yahear?" now Only I was invlolved Jack and we have not ever had any run ins but you lying on here is uncalled for! I have a career you think I would not listen to the AD of a school system to leave and a 2 month old daughter? Get outta here, I admitted my wrongs but it seems your maybe angry about more than anything the Renegades have a part in. You can deny my story but its the truth! Ask how mzny people I have ever played with or against ask them if I am a liar, ask how many in public confrontations hsve I had. If I havent been honest with all my friends I have played with, attempted to take the right steps when you released me? Which you did not have to do but you did and I thanked you. So why would I ever cause such an event and lie about nobody ever asking us to leave. What did you yell from 60 yards leave or else where we couldnt hear you? I believe you came over and shook all our hands so did dobbs and 14 and benietez! The question is why would your fan who was way down on the opposing 25, come all the way to the endzone where 5 people were standing at the goaline and bc we cheered for the stallions even if e said they suck or whatever why would she blow up and say f my child and all that type stuff? Now I may be a Renegade now but I havent always been and I know I am better than the rep my team has and so is everybody else. We did not go after your wives it was ME and ONE girl! I hablve messaged wayne so now we'll wait! I will also be contacting the "AD" you said asked us to leave! I just cant believe sometimes the bs people can create. I have never been dishonest or stabbed any of ya'll in the back. We may not be tight no more but we were always friends even JJ. I do not know why you appear to make this such a big event when it wasnt and slowly I am gaining the proof I need, theres a video of the argument if not edited filmed by a rev's girl so we cannot wait for that! I said I would if I had to sit the entire season! You see I felt good and do brcause of how I defended my child, it made me so angry when she said f my child, but still its truly bs what your trying yo pull and shame on you! It did get ugly for a moment but there were 4 renegades there. I am from muncie my girlfriend and daughter had been on the revolution side the entire game, I had a right to go over there and nowhere on the ticket does it say sit on this side. Nobody at the gate said dont ho there. We can talk yell scream whatever we were fans of both teams we just know the stallions better and they were some cool cats! Its just crazy how people just try to lie to get an advantage but reguardlesd renegades will be fine and the truth is out and hopefully things are ressolved swiftly.

Renegades are nothing but thugs. Go play your thug mind tricks else where.

Oh yea I'm abig ol' thugg straight out of Mississippi beware yall! Ask anybody who knows me far from that southern hick yea, swamp person yea thugg no haha! I carry my equipment in a big ol realtree camo bag oh hold up thats my gangsta colors uh oh!

Thug- a common criminal, who treats others violently and roughly.

Nothing about being a "gangsta" in the definition. The definition fits the Renegades well.

Jack, can you contact me, JJ has my number.

Eric I spoke with Marshall on the phone earlier I also messaged you on facebook with my number if you want to get a hold of me.

Never seen what handcuffs look like, no criminal here. Wrong again

i dont play for the renegades nor the revolution im in the ohio div i will say this u renegades are nothing but a disgrace to the game u have been a disgrace always ur biggest one is deshaun holder u ugly looking bitch always talking on here like he is something u dont do shit ever so u shouldnt talk bout anyone u fuck ur the bum u and ur team run around running ur mouths to all and now the way i read it is there is some guys not allowed on that field i didnt c ur name deshaun lol. that is ur teammates fault looks like they just should have taken there bye week and hung out with there families instead of starting shit with other families so just get over it

dholder renegades#15
WOOOOOOOOW.....SO THE RENEGADES ARE BANNED FROM THE REVOLUTIONS FIELD.....DOESNT SURPRISE ME....THEY KNEW IT WAS GETTING CLOSED TO PLAYIN US AND GOT SCARED AND FOUND A WAY TO AVOID PLAYING US..JUS LIKE THEY TRIED TO DO AT TURKEY BOWL.... EVERYONE ALWAYS TALKIN BOUT THE RENEGADES STARTIN TROUBLE....BUT SINCE THA SEASON STARTED WE HAVE BEEN IN 0 FIGHTS WITH 4WINS 2LOSES....HAHAHAHA...CUZ WE GOOD LIKE THAT....AND YES I HAVE THE RIGHT TO BOAST AND BRAG....DEFENDING CHAMPS....REMEMBER THAT REVOLUTIONS......BUT IF IM WRONG ABOUT YALL BEING SCARED YALL WILL FIND AWAY TO PLAY US.......THERE IS ALWAYS OUR FIELD..........

spoken like a true player

Yea jack u have so much important things to do then argue on here but yet u still post on here.....quit actin like ur a good person.....yea ur right we are tha best.....i cant wait to play yall.......END OF STORY.....Dont think i forgot u talkin ish to my fiance at tha turkey bowl.....but its coo cuz ill have 4 long quarters to handle that on tha field....best believe that

(MY thoughts) first off u betta check my creditials,cuz 9 times outta 10 i prolly ran u over on them...... 2nd off u got alot of nerver callin me a B*^#h.....cuz im take that as ur a retard for callin me that.....one thing im not gonna do is have a cussing match against you on supafan,because u know wat team i play for....and i can bet my life on it......that ONE word wouldnt come out ya mouth......but like i said,,,ur prolly mad cuz you are one of my victims that got ran over on tha field...hahahahahhahah....and far as u callin my team bums.....woooooooooooowwwwwww..... DEFENDING CHAMPS

Children listen up. Keep this fued simple. The issues arise when you do not keep it simple and let it start piling up other things. Here are my thoughts on this, and i'm a rocket scientist. It is not illegal for another team to go to a football game, cheer for the non-home team or even sit wherever they want. HOWEVER< there is this thing called situational awareness, that means being aware of the situation! Again, being aware of the situation. This is a guarenteed fight....IN HIGH SCHOOL. Not when you are adults and not when you have a 2 month old kid with you. Know your roll period and stop playing the 'I've done everything by the books" "We did nothing wrong". BS, use common sense and situational awareness. You all knew well before the game, what COULD transpire by ya'll attending that game. Don't say you didn't. You did not use street smarts. Regardless, when the female approached you. that's when you all should have had enough smarts to get the hell out. Common sense is a rare commodity these days, but shit find some kid!

C'mon DHolder15-20,

You prolly ain't ran noone over. Why? because your saying you did. The Great players are the ones that don't have to tell anyone what they've done. It's alright to defend yourself, but have some effin class when you do it! Common sense is a rare commodity, But shit...find you some kid!

Well,

I've been reading the goings on and being one who actually knows players on both sides and know the history of the turkey bowl, pirates/revolution/renegades, it's not surprising the tensions.
What IS surprising is the vast range of players who cannot control themselves.

I find it a severe shame that during what seems like a good, competetive football game, more attention is and was made on the other side of the white lines.

I've seen a couple players post things that make me wonder what thier goal is - to play and have fun, or to degrade others and just try to hurt people.

I retired years ago because while playing O-line, a defender chop blocked me and shattered my knee.
I remember the lineman (Jeff Hoyer) who hit me was screaming at the end of the play for the trainers. He stayed on the field till they came, apologizing and almost crying.
He was so upset after that playbthat he took himself out of the game.
When I went to the ER, he'd already called the team and got my info.
He and I are friends still.

To me, THAT is football.

Those if you who are on here or out in a football field looking to play, win and have some fun, God bless you.
Those who are constantly threatening others, looking to hurt anyone or think this game is only about you or championships, then you know absolutely nothing of this game.

And ask yourselves this - when you post,, line up on the field or retire- do your teammates, opponents, fans and family respect what you did and how you did it.

Do your current players around you say "Im proud to have played across from, or along side him."

Trust me, you have a limited time to play this game.
Try your best to do it both mentally and physically in a way that anyone who sees you can be proud of.

VHH

I have contacted Mrs. Ward the AD of Wilson Middle School in hopes to have all this cleared up, reguardless if we cant play I am the only one who played recently out of the bunch so vs them the Renegades will be just fine. But as I stated hopefully this all gets ressolved.

JBell 14
I have contacted Mrs. Ward the AD of Wilson Middle School in hopes to have all this cleared up, reguardless if we cant play I am the only one who played recently out of the bunch so vs them the Renegades will be just fine. But as I stated hopefully this all gets ressolved.

Resolve it before it happens kid, and then you aint gotta call an AD from a school whom your team doesn't even use that field! I think you over stepped your boundaries here. That is not your field nor your relationship with the school. Sorry but in my book you would have just written your destiny not only for yourself, but your team as well. COMMON SENSE!!!! USE IT.

Renegades have been fighting since PRESEASON...yes PRESEASON. I remember their game at their place against the Generals had to be called with 11 or so minutes to go in the 4th quarter cause they were picking fights and almost caused a brawl in the middle of their field. Yes, AT THEIR PLACE! Teams usually mature as the season does, to show that they are still doing the same B.S. months later is just DUMB. The organization needs to evaluate who they have on their roster and cut the cancer before it spreads to the entire team and you get banned in even more places. Teams like this that allow cancerous people to run amuck are why semi-pro has a horrible reputation. Grow up and remember..."we aren't in high school anymore douchers!"

as an outsider i also thought poorly of the renagades and their rep, but i must say after a 3 o.t slugfest where there was a playoff atmosphere, both team kept it clean and played hard between the whistles. so i may not like them as a team for competitive, football reasons, i had no problem with how they conducted themselves on that nite.

I was thinking the same thing. For all the crap being thrown around on here I didn't see it that night we played them into triple O.T. I've been wondering why that night was different... I believe it was because that night they realized this is just football and there are more important things in life... This night I believe was a tribute to lost player, Tiny. I know his family was there too that night. Maybe if they continue to focus on the 'bigger' more important things in life they would stay out of trouble...

Don't get me wrong, I love and live for football and I'm very thankful I'm still able to play.

Riha 47
Cards P/K

deshaun lol u didnt run me over ever lol like i said ur a bitch and a disgrace to the game of football actually n u won the championship by stacking 3teams togather against a bunch of chump teams to get it now all this yr u have 12 teams this yr if u win it this yr then ill give u ur team there props nvr for u tho cause ur a disgrace and if u were worth a shit u would b in a better league like me

POLL:

-Was Holder dropped on his head as a baby? Vote "1"

-Did Holder sniff lots of glue in grade 1? Vote "2"

-Did Holder take horse tranquilizers at age 16? Vote "3"

-Did Holder's mom drink beer and smoke while Holder was in the womb? Vote "4"

Enter now!

My vote? 1.

hey bro im goin for no.5 cause i think all that happened to that guy lmao

Im going with #5 too. This dude needs a lot of help!

Does DHolder have a championship ring from last year? YES! No further questions your honor,

AND NOT ONE PERSON WILL STEP ON FIELD AND LINE UP AGAINST ME....BUT ITS POINTLESS TO ARGUE WIT A NAMELESS PERSON...... LIKE I SAID I PLAY FOR RENEGADES WE PRACTICE IN FORTVILLE....COME SEE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!! how and how is that for rocket science

AND NOT ONE PERSON WILL STEP ON FIELD AND LINE UP AGAINST ME....BUT ITS POINTLESS TO ARGUE WIT A NAMELESS PERSON...... LIKE I SAID I PLAY FOR RENEGADES WE PRACTICE IN FORTVILLE....COME SEE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!! how and how is that for rocket science

im going to say #5 as well. the boy just dont get it.

yea johnson aint tellin me much......homeboy

"LIKE I SAID I PLAY FOR RENEGADES WE PRACTICE IN FORTVILLE....COME SEE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!! how and how is that for rocket science".

I like it, that could've been your first and second post. Now you are starting to get it! Good work kid...Best way to do it, don't preach it. Offer 'em to come see it.

My name says it all.

#55 on the revo's is cheap ,fat ,ugly ,and has no clue what's goin on ..just trys to cheap shot and he thinks he's big ...what a joke ...word around town is he couldn't start for the generals and started crying lol ...3 gm losing to bums ... Wish I was available for the revo gades game ..id show him a trick or too wit his scrub ass ......renagade 4 life baby ...

Oh we have that scouting report already from several teams that have said #55 plays dirty. We will also be sure the refs are aware of #55 prior to the game. The ONE thing we do not want is for Revolution players to be playing dirty and the game get out of hand. I hope Wayne and anybody that is avaialble for this game to be on hand. We have 2 videographers who plan to film incase something does happen between the two teams. As seen from last weekend people liek to make stuff up and say people kicked players out and this and that, I believe the first player to act out is kicked out second player on either team that team Forfiets the game!

Everyone needs to SHUT THE FUCK UP and play ball talk shit on the field not the internet.I know its hard not to talk shit on here sometimes I've been drawn in myself in years past but let it go.Be the big bad shit talkin mother fucker on the field back up the all the talk then let it go till next week.Thats wat its about.By the way #55 for the revolution is coxy a good friend of mine and a hell of an o lineman.He may play u tough but would never intentionally hurt anyone on the field.so play the game we all luv save the talk for the field.

like the renegades have room to talk about dirty players.

Does anyone think this thread is like a dog that never stops chasing its tail!! Thanks for all the entertainment guys!!