supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Keep Fightin

I am a former member of the Delaware County Chargers and several other teams over my 13 year Semi Pro Career. My question is what the hell has happend to the Delaware County Revolution? Starting 3-0 and losing 4 straight fighting for a playoff spot and still have the undefeated Ohio Force and 5-2 Indy Renegades? So does this mean they will be 3-6 prior to playing the raiders? I was hopin they would win it all but damn. keep ya head up men, keep ya head up.

Re: Keep Fightin

Don't worry were still here. Regrettably we have been hit very hard with the injury bug this season but we are getting healthier as the season goes on. We will play even if we only have 11 guys to dress. Don't count us out yet. I just try to keep my guys off the boards because it just makes a team look bad when you can't control yourself publicly.

Stop the Revolution sweeps dives and counters along with a halfback pass here and there and they will be beat. They cannot throw the ball, when they do its more than likely an INT we had 5.

I know that is not a member of our team posting because the Revolution was a good team and I personally know that they had a TON of injured players there. Hell their coach was playing qb lol. Probably a Renagay all they do is talk trash.

We may talk but we say nothing about the Revolution since that weekend. I think this is the first time I've said their name. So I doubt that was a Renegade nobody has talked on here since that last fiasco,

Good my ass niether of their now 4 QB's can throw. None of them but 1 ever played QB, prolly double or tripple the int to td ratio, and from what I saw when we smashed the Revolution straight up if u stop the run youll win, their pass defense is garbage, cherry pick all day, their ONE bright spot is the Oline. Too bad they dont throw, or score TD's