supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Interstate Bowl VIII

The West Central Wildcats will host the Indiana Cutters on Saturday, September 17th to see who will hoist the John Bushman Memorial Trophy.

INTERSTATE BOWL VIII
SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 17TH
7:00 PM
CLOVERDALE HIGH SCHOOL

See our website for directions to the school.
www.interstatefootballleague.com

The Wildcats defeated the Mustangs 21-10 last night, and the Cutters held off the Hitmen 12-6 in overtime.

Re: Interstate Bowl VIII

I had heard about how good the WCW were, so I took the 2 hour drive with a couple of friends, nice little road trip, to watch them play the Mustangs. I/WE were not impressed, the Mustangs played their tales off, the same could not be said for the 'cats. Looks like they've been reading their headlines, they do have some size and speed, but we all know it takes more than that to make a team. I'm going out on limb, the 'cats will implode and the Cutters will squeeze out the upset 21 - 17.

Just because the Wildcats didn't win by 30 points doesn't mean they will lose against the Cutters. The Mustangs played a very good game & kept it fairly close throughout. But I'm going to "go out on a limb" & say the Wildcats will play much better in the championship game.

All year they beaten teams up by 30 to 40 points. Do you think they were satisfied with that outcome? I'm pretty sure they understand what happened and they are going to come out focused and ready to play.

Hell just 2 weeks ago, they destroyed the Cutters. Combined in 2 games they have beaten them 100-13.

I believe they will be more prepared this week.

Some teams think they can turn it on and turn it off at their leisure, it's not always easy getting up for teams that you have throttled previously, especially in the fashion that they did. Luckily for all of us interested people, the weekend will be here soon enough

seems to me like this football freak guy is probably on your team and just trying to get his own team fired up...wouldnt be the first time someone did that on here.

Any word on the ifl allstars???

FOOTBALL FREAK
Some teams think they can turn it on and turn it off at their leisure, it's not always easy getting up for teams that you have throttled previously, especially in the fashion that they did. Luckily for all of us interested people, the weekend will be here soon enough

Football Freak you are an idiot. Who cares what happened the previous two games. This is the IFL Championship. Nuff said. I am going to go out on a limb and say......both teams will be ready to play for the chance to lift the hardware. Hope its a good game to watch.

Why is it when somebody makes a statement on here, people feel the need to start name calling? I have been around football a long time in one capacity or another, my statement was based on the hundreds of games I've either played in, coached in or officiated in.

So Boo, you can call me what you want, but I'm thinking it's maybe your guilty conscience getting to you, because you were probably one of them that didn't bring your "A" game last Saturday. One thing is for certain, you will get a chance to re-deem yourself this Saturday, don't let it slip thru your hands.

Good luck