supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
BEST duo Backs

who has tha best backfield or better yet best duo back in the CRFL......

Re: BEST duo Backs

Vipers backfield is good but they have no line to back em up
Isom Brothers (when healthy)
Force has both Thunder and Lightning with multiple back

Vipers and revolution. Vipers o line has got alot better with key additions from the wolfpack and they r some beast dont overlook the vipers now they r gonna make a serious run but there qb
and one of the RB r fighting injury but we will see good luck to everyone

Renegades RB's and FB's are pretty good,

When did the vipers line become beasts?!? They are some bums for real and don't matter if they did add people they still suck. Wow they beat the over cocky and bum group of warriors. Beat a +.500 team then talk! Or maybe a rushing td. Without Vance they wouldn't win a game

i say we have a good running back core... BUT OTHER THEN US i say the revolution and the gades have a solid running game and o line... good luck to every team with the rest of the season and playoff's and for the RB'S IN THE CRFL LETS KEEP PUTTING ON THIS SHOW FELLAS!!! VANCE TAYLOR VIPERS

The Force's Back field has earth wind and fire! There running back/ wr just put up 300 all purpose yards! Against a very SLOW revolution team. But that vance is a baller and the Gades running backs are just as good! CRFL is very underated right now! So keep up the fight CRFL TEAMS!

need to check your stats my man the force did not run on the Revolution D end of story I was there. best run of the day was your qb scrambling for his life lol. Yes they did pass on them but who hasn't.

just bein real
need to check your stats my man the force did not run on the Revolution D end of story I was there. best run of the day was your qb scrambling for his life lol. Yes they did pass on them but who hasn't.

He did say backs and wr

just saying

Revolution suck period. If it werent for the Raiders I wouldn't see them winning another game. Period.

Ummm didnt say they RAN all over!!!! Revolution... Just mad you all got SMOKED like a cuban! I said all purpose yards! Learn how to read!! Dang these guys on here are just some IDIOTS!!