supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
CRFL Week 11 Predictions - September 17, 2011

Knights @ Warriors
Warriors may have gotten a little cocky last week. I didn't see the game, but word is they lacked the clutch gene. The Knights come in this week 1-7. They have the talent to win, but can't seem to put it together. Odds are against the Knights on the road trip.

Prediction: Warriors 24-6

Renegades @ Revolution
Lots of bad blood here. All I ask is that both sides play a clean game. The Renegades are in playoff form, whereas the Revolution just got blown out. Renegades would love to knock the Revolution out of the playoffs, but with the Blitz unable to win, that doesn't seem likely. The Revolution are desperate for a win since they haven't won since July 23. Anything goes.

Prediction: Renegades 42-6

Vipers @ Blitz
This game comes down to how well the Vipers travel. With a two game hold on the last playoff spot in Ohio, the Vipers can't become complacent. The Blitz will need to win out and get some help to make the playoffs.

Prediction: Vipers 24-6

** Game of the Week **
Stallions @ Force
This could likely be the Ohio Championship preview. One team is undefeated, the other hasn't lost since an August 6 contest vs the Renegades. With the win last week, the Force clinched the #1 seed in Ohio, even if they lose the last two. I see a challenge for the Force this week, but another tally in the win column.

Prediction: 21-18

** Upset Alert **
Raiders @ Crush
As long as they have 11 players, the Raiders will be on the field playing their hearts out. They've proven time and time again that they play hard. The Crush, on the other hand, haven't won a game since August 6. This may be closer than most think.

Prediction: Raiders 16-14

Good luck!!!