supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
best wr core in the CRFL.

everyone is talking bout the rbs, and qb,s but the wr's aint getting no love.

well imma say the cards with #3,and #7/QB LEADING THE WAY, unstopable, them taking double teams, makes the other wr's great which makes the cards have the best wr core in the crfl IN MY OPINION

Re: best wr core in the CRFL.

in my opinion the ohio crush's core of wr's with that spread they run then the force has a good wide out and the stallions

i rencently seen the warriors play they have a complete core of guys in the game against the revolution they had 2 6 ft 5 guys two speed guys in that game all of them showed that youre goin to need more than one guy who can cover or your going to have a bad night trying to stop them

THE WARRIORS SUCK PERIOD NOBODY IS GOOD BUT #12 ON THEIR SQUAD. The cards have a decent passing attack Unstoppable? NO VS Renegades cards had maybe 5 completions 1 passing TD 3 INT's a 4th that was returned 80yards was called back,,,, Crush have decent WR's. I would give a slight advantage to the best passing attack not just WR to the Renegades, especially now that they are looking like 2010 form.

its hard to judge a team after only seeing them 1 time (shutp) we all know at this level teams are missing guys sometimes. in our game against the gades our starting qb didnt make the trip, and our best two wrs...1 didnt come and the other had to play qb, so yes our passing game was d- that game,NOT an excuse y we lost. at this level you always play with what you have that sat, and thats the way we roll, but believe me our passing attack is formidable, unstoppable? wouldnt go that far either, but way better than you saw that night? yes and if your judging us based on that game, i dont recall the gades being able to throw the ball either. not voting for my own team so id say the stallions...havent seen the force yet though

Cards8 The Stallions what recieving core they got? they didnt complete any passes but to the TE.

Wait wait, so the guy 7 who always got on here sayin he was the best QB, or 11 is niether of your starting QB? Or Adams? Okay okay well just from what I saw and saw against 2 other teams you have played, I never saw another QB under center I think there may have been a smaller runnin qb prolly ur wr, either way 7,11, Adams the cards still I would say are 2nd.

Best wide reciever i have seen in Semipro ever would be David Vance that dude was scary good! I only played one game this year du to work and such and i happened to be against the Cardinals. Pretty descent QB in number7 and one good fast reciver dont remember number. I will say from what i have seen in a few games i watched last year and been around htis year no one has been close to vance or even hill i think from from the KCMustangs! Just my opionon

I went back and reviewd the films that I have received, #7 was starting QB in Renegades Cardinals Game Thru 2 INT's then 11 came in and threw another 2 INT's. Just to clear that up