supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
best wr core.....

indiana cardinals has the best wr core hands down #3 and #7.. im speaking ok for anybody that dont believe the words that are coming outta my mouth.. tune n during the playoffs.. (fhod)...

Re: best wr core.....

These threads are annoying. Couldn't 1 of you bright fellas make a thread for all positions? Also, everything is opinionated based off what team you play which makes all these threads even more annoying. Kind of funny!

So let me get this straight, you were at the beginning the bst QB Blegit7, Now your the best WR, I bet you would be the best full back running back, tight end, Line Backer, safety, corner, dlinemane and o lineman and WR all at the same time huh bruh bruh? Not hardly somebody is way too high on themselves. We've paid attention and watch you get flown over twice

Honestly I think some of you are clowns. Such as people like Blegit 7 who come on this board talk themselves up as if they are goin to the league or something. Hey wake up there is a reason you are playing semi pro in one form or another you couldnt make the cut. So that means that we are all basically on the same level, we all didn't make it. Now you have your 4 year starters who never turned into anything which there is better talent than some obviously but we are all here in Semi Pro We are not the shit nobody thinks we are the shit, honestly people find our league a joke so Quit getting on here talking urself up like your Vick or some shit becuase honestly all you are is another Semi Pro baller who didn't make it. Like your gonna be somebody or you want people to think your the shit but your not or you would be playin on sundays. Period.

to honestly....all these guys dont play for money they still play for the love of the game and so we dont play on sudays theres alot of talent in the leagues and I for one am very proud of the guys that play for me and of the other teams in the CRFL league ive seen some very good ball players and as for you and your way of thinking (if you even play) i would not allow someone with your way of thinking to be part of my team and if you do play you might as well hang up your gear because you hold to much spitefulness that you yourself wasnt good enough to play on sundays and all these other players and leagues are jokes to you..... you would be a cancer to any team and should be removed

I'm sorry you must have a winning record to be included in this conversation. Trust me I am not bitter about not playin on sundays. I never tried. I was recruited as an ATH but joined the service when Patt Tillman turned down millions and died overseas by friendly fire...As I stated in my post OBVIOUSLY THERE IS SOME TALENT ON DIFFERNT TEAMS< you missed that part but hell most teams have mismatched uniforms or cheap gear don't look good some even play in shorts are you serious man? Thats all I gotta say

I LIKE THE ATTENTION....... HONESTLY????? KEEP IT GOINH

NOT HYPING MY SELF UP AT ALL SO CAN YALL PLZ STOP THINKINH THAT ITS FUNNYY TO HEAR. YES I PLAY QB AT THE START AND WILL CONTINUE IF MY FAMILY NEEDS ME 2. BT IM REALLY A WR THATS ALL IM SAYING.. ANOTHER THING ITS NOT ABOUT PLAYING ON SUNDAYS ITS FOR THE LOVE HONESTLY??? IF YOU DONT PRAISE HERSELF WHO WILL.. YALL FUNNY THO. KEEP ME LAUGHING.....

All of the tornados wr mosty #7 barnes the indianapolis saints # 10

Honestly
I'm sorry you must have a winning record to be included in this conversation. Trust me I am not bitter about not playin on sundays. I never tried. I was recruited as an ATH but joined the service when Patt Tillman turned down millions and died overseas by friendly fire...As I stated in my post OBVIOUSLY THERE IS SOME TALENT ON DIFFERNT TEAMS< you missed that part but hell most teams have mismatched uniforms or cheap gear don't look good some even play in shorts are you serious man? Thats all I gotta say

Why are you so angry at the world?? And if you did such a heroic thing like Pat...Why did u get out. I was a marine for 4 years... and what OC was saying was we play for fun, so you talking about "mismatched uniforms" and whatever else is rediculous. Who cares what other people wear. If you wanna go out looking like a created Madden player and spend 500 bux on your gear good for you. But I dont get paid for this, I do it because I like playing. Just dont throw your military background out there for attention, If you joined for the right reason, like you say, then you should be proud of yourself for doing it, not expecting other people to pat you on the back. And dont say you didnt want attention from it, otherwise you wouldnt have thrown in Tillmans name. The point is, its a game man, everyone should want,and EXPECT to win. but calling people out for not having the "pro gear" is pathetic. Some players can only afford shorts. Doesnt mean you have more of a right to play. Cmon man. lets be civilized.