supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
best overall d

so for the people who have seen them play, who you think has the best D in the CRFL? i would think the cards or force, but curious as to what everyone else thinks

Re: best overall d

just saw on the force website they have 18 int's and 33.5 sacks.... in 8 games. thats pretty good, cant argue.

8-0 speaks for itself you outscore the Opponent and you always win. I would say
Force #1
Cards and Renegades are tied for 2nd.
4th Stallions
5th well all the others are about the same.

you guys always talking like the teams in the CRFL are good. best d best qb best wr best everything goes to the Generals until someone from Indiana can beat them. the only 2 crfl teams to play them got destroyed so quit talking like your good if you were you would play for the wildcats or tornados or generals a real team not a little kid squad cause you aint good enough to play with them in the first place.

Just so you know this is a CRFL thread so why would we speak about anybody else. Also I know there are not so talented players on the Generals and Tornados that do nothing but ride the bench so don't get on here talkin shit. Last time I checked the Tornados season is over, so is the Wolfpack, The Generals will prolly keep winning, perhaps nobody cares about playing with those teams because they are already 80 deep? Are you serious? Most of these say CRFL so nobody would say anything about the generals... This state does not revolve around The Generals or The Tornados. thanks buddy.

sorry not all the teams in the CRFL can field 60+ guys.. that's what the CRFL is for. we are a small market league.. let us do our own thing. we're like FCS schools.. do you talk trash about them too, simply because they're smaller? they have talent too and the top notch talent should get it's notoriety. so before you go trashing the CRFL, think about that.

if you go by the standings its cards 1st...force 2nd...and crush 3rd

OC I have seen 2 of the top teams completely shred your defense apart on the ground and thru the air.

i never said we was the best i said if you go by the standings and points given up we are 3rd and we all face the same teams

Man the Generals jus this year stepped up to some comp....think i remember last year they was duckin the Lima warriors!!! And i dont think any of the top CRFL teams Gades,Cards or force are scared to play any of the teams you talkin about

The Gades aren't for sure. Win or Lose

tornados season is over but none of the crfl teans you named can beat us!