supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
who are some of the best offensive lineman in the state?

who do you feel are some of the best olineman in the state?

Re: who are some of the best offensive lineman in the state?

That 57 from the mustangs was one of the best in the IFL sorry i dont know his name

Tornados #72 tornados #76 generals whole line indy vipers/ indy saints #55 renegades #55 cardinals line are pretty good in the wildcats are as well

i think our (tornados) offensive line was good. we gave up 5 sacks in 15 games. we let our homerun hitters do what they do best. me myself havent gave up a sack all season at the LT position.

i think 55 and 92 from the revoultion. They also have some vary young linemen 64 &67 that could be good be good if they had an line coach,the general#70.

I don't like getting compliments from people who don't post names! lol

I would like to say about our line is they play very hard. We have 2 guys on the line that did not have good high school backgrounds. 1 bulked up and has became of the tougher guys on our team. I've had a privelage to watch him mature and its been great. The other is a extremely smart football player, he loves the game more than anyone I know and I tell you for a guy 300+ he moves really really good... its freaky! The North boys I've played against and with and they are fantastic and hardnosed guys. We have a former General from back in the day and though he is undersized... well you wouldn't know it. His motor never shuts off! He is one of my favorite additions to our team.

Can't go without saying our OC is a Line guy and has really helped these guys to stay on track and get better throughout the year.

I'm done ranting... I'm bored at work lol

tesz77
i think our (tornados) offensive line was good. we gave up 5 sacks in 15 games. we let our homerun hitters do what they do best. me myself havent gave up a sack all season at the LT position.

Only caught a few games this year. 77 Tornados is good, also that Arena player, Indy Mustangs real tall tackle and right guard, both generals guards, scorpions # 77? Revolution center

Revolution has two centers. Which one are you talking about?

Football Fan
tesz77

Only caught a few games this year. 77 Tornados is good, also that Arena player, Indy Mustangs real tall tackle and right guard, both generals guards, scorpions # 77? Revolution center
this is real funny how tesz77 wrote the last two status lol thats real funny kido u have to write about yourseft to make u feel good..u r a ok player but u are no where as good as u think u is. Football fan in tesz77 is the same guy

naw bruh two diffrent people. i dont need to talk about myselfi let bums like yall do that for me. if it was me why would i mention people idk? the one post that i put up i was talking about our entire oline not just me. 14-1

tesz78
naw bruh two diffrent people. i dont need to talk about myselfi let bums like yall do that for me. if it was me why would i mention people idk? the one post that i put up i was talking about our entire oline not just me. 14-1
ok if its not u then why did u had to change your name back to tesz77 lol yea it been change cause now u got it at tesz78 if nothing been change your name wil stay the same.lol in u did that to throw people off. In I dont play football no more im a little old but foootball fan I mean tesz78 opps I mean tesz77 lol yea I kno what u are doin. In a few years other people willbe talkin about u on super fan other den tesz78 in tesz77 in football fan..lol wait.. Them all the same people its YOU!!!!!

yep wateva ypu say im not going to argue

if the state best linemen r in semo pro we r in trouble.

dont post anything on here cuz people might think your me lol #haters but naw from the looks of it the best lineman may be in semi pro the way the colts are playing

The Cardinals line... as I kicker I love my big men up front...

Riha
Cards' P/K