supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Upset Alert

Anybody see any upsets in the upcoming CRFL Playoffs?

Re: Upset Alert

JUDGING BY HOW WELL THE REVO PLAYED AGAINST THE GADES I COULD SEE THEM WINNING A GAME SETTING UP A REMATCH AGAINST THE GADES TO ADVANCE TO CRFL CHAMPIONSHIP IT LOOKS LIKE REVO WILL GET CARDS

ONCE PLAYOFFS START, EVERYONE'S UNDEFEATED

Really? From what I saw from the extremely low numbers that came out for the Renegades, they actually played down to the Revolutions level. They had Olineman missing Defense missing, so they were hurtin but STILL got the W. With a full crew there is no way that game is even close. Especially after showing your "Other Hand" as in your plays you were planning to run against them to catch them off guard which you did.

Crush over stallions not thats its really an upset cause they won last week big

It would not matter how many people you have on a team. how many did the raiders have and beat the renegades? SO dont sit here and down talk he revolution when i was at the game and seen everything. I dont no how they did it but the refs was on there side the whole game. just like when it was 4th and 3 or 4 and the gades oline completely jumped and made a revo player come across and they call encroachment. wow are you serius. just like when the gades came in talking all kind of shit to players and half of them are soft as fuck. lol the gades dont have a chance this year. you guys have tommie griffin and rodney woodall. which rumer going around is that both of these guys are suiting up with the revolution next year due to the renegades being banned after this season. you have no corners. 17 sucks balls at corner and is slow as shit. maybe one solid linebacker.. "cough" and that would NOT be you old washed up eric jones. you talk a lot of shit and you def need to hang up your cleats. I love the game of football but i have watched the renegades disrespect all season long and sumone has to put a end to this before it gets way out of hand.

i think the game of the week/playoffs other than the championship will be the gades vs warriors in the first round. i believe this game will have both sides putting it all out there, yeah i know everybody says the warriors are trash but ive also talked to a few players/coaches who have played them an they say if there "on" there damn good. now i aint knocking the gades there probably the best team in the league here as of late hands down. imma call this the "david an goliath" game. if the warriors are "on" i think it could go either way, good luck to both teams represent indiana

First of all the gades arent getting kicked out of or banned from the crfl. So before u get on her and post stuff make sure ur info is straight. And no rodney nor tommie r leaving the renegades to go play for the revolutions esp with the grudge they have toward some people on that team. They revoltion r they one leaving the crfl according to what i heard because they dont like the way things r being ran in the crfl even tho they had a big influence on most of the changes that happened to the crfl this year cuz of their player jj. but they made half of the rule but yet they still added people for the game against the gades. Two of them told players from the gades that it was their first game and when the gades ask to check ids the revolution refused cuz they know they added. And its funny u claim 17 sucks so bad but yet he has only had like 3 catched on him on year. And than u wanna bash eric but how many sacks and tackles does he have this year? way too many to keep track of. And you say the refs were on the gades side but yet the gades had just as many bad calls against them. come on get ur facts straight and stop being hater. Cuz its actually starting to get pretty old and annoying. and ur right numbers dont matter cuz the gades have won plenty of games without alot of their players there. either way the gades r still 8-2 better than most records in the crfl so its doesnt really matter ur just a hater lol

its okay Nick our 8-2 record 16-4 in 2 years speaks for itself. My question is if we suck what the hell do the Revolution do with that horrible record they must just SUCK ASS! The ones I like you know who you are but before someone talks shit PEOPLE Reading NO I do not start at QB I play a backup role and special teams and corner or safety and still have not bobbled a single snap on PAT's and proud of what I do. Ask Griff or anybody they'll tell you 8 out of 10 I'm leading the way for returns or big blocks. I am okay with my role to be a part of the "Bigger Picture" and thats a TEAM something I have not been on since HS. So you can talk crap about our team but we will just laugh in your face because we are 8-2 and ya'll BARELY made the playoffs.

Cant we all jsut get along??????

Absolutely the Force gets our respect. We have no qualms with you or your team. Ya'll do not get on here and attempt to say the gades cheated nor did we get on here and say the refs won the game for ya'll when we played you. Again Good Luck in the playoffs Force.

game of the week
i think the game of the week/playoffs other than the championship will be the gades vs warriors in the first round. i believe this game will have both sides putting it all out there, yeah i know everybody says the warriors are trash but ive also talked to a few players/coaches who have played them an they say if there "on" there damn good. now i aint knocking the gades there probably the best team in the league here as of late hands down. imma call this the "david an goliath" game. if the warriors are "on" i think it could go either way, good luck to both teams represent indiana

as I see it the warriors should beat the knights this weekend, no disrespect to the knights, i just got freinds on the warriors team so imma put my faith in them, but if or when that happens, the warriors will be playing the cardinals not the gades, and the gades will have they rematch to they so called rivals the revolution. so it will be some hard fights and serious upset alerts, so everyone better bring they games.

smh............STRAIGHT FOOLERY.......F**K a Blog.....just be Ready!!!! -Cardinal Nation-