supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Any player or any Coach

The Generals would like to invite everyone to our first round playoff game this Saturday at Roncalli High School.
Any player that wears his jersey to the game will be admitted for half price and any Coach that wears his Coaches shirt will also get half off so the admission will be only 3 dollars now that is a deal.
The Generals are hosting the Lincoln-Way Patriots and they really would like to knock us off. The game starts at 7pm

Hope to see many of you semi-pro players out Saturday night to be our 12th man and help us get the win.
After the game there will be a huge after party at Krazy St. Grille at 404 West Thompson rd. and everyone is invited to join us there as well.

Re: Any player or any Coach

I have also made arrangements for a special rate for a hotel for Saturday. You can call the Comfort Inn South (IN404)
5040 S. East St., Indianapolis, IN, US, 46227
Phone: (317) 783-6711
Tell them you are with the Indiana Generals and want the special rate of $59.99 for the night and they will get you all taken care.
I know there will be some of the Patriots taking advantage of this offer and also some Generals as well. It is just across the street from the Krazy St. Grille where we have our after game parties.

Re: Any player or any Coach

I wont be able to make this one but I will make the next one. I have faith!!!