supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Official Prediction Thread for 9/24 Games- POST SCORES AND DETAILS HERE- NOT BELOW

SupaNation-

I was called out of town unexpectedly and have just a few moments to get the calls in this week. Good luck to everyone and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make sure to get in those scores and game details!

Linconway Patriots @ Indiana Generals

Perhaps not the blowout that many expect, but that will serve the Generals well going through the playoffs.

Generals 33
Patriots 13

Midwest Force @ Indiana Cardinals

Great season for the Cards, but this game will show us just how dominant the Force are.

Force 36
Cardinals 20

Ohio Crush @ Mad River Stallions

Great individual match ups for the Stallions in this one- they'd win going away even on the road- but will win big at home.

Staillions 41
Crush 15

Michiana Warriors @ Indy Renegades

It's now clear that the Warriors late Summer run was an outlier. The long trip south will leave them ill prepared for the Renegades.

Renegades 31
Warriors 6

Miami County Blitz @ Allen County DarkKnights

Not much on the line in this one, but it will be a chance for the Blitz to get some confidence going into the offseason.

Blitz 11
Knights 0

Tri County Raiders @ Delaware County Revolution

The Revo are better than their record suggests, and this week, they'll prove it.

Revolution 33
Raiders 6

Union City HS Indians @ Winchester HS Golden Falcons

This is the week that the offense really breaks out for Beef after the tough week last week. That TEC title is still within reach!

Indians 44
Falcons 6

That's it. You know the deal- make your mommas proud and make sure to tell us about your games.

Re: Official Prediction Thread for 9/24 Games- POST SCORES AND DETAILS HERE- NOT BELOW

UC 59
WC 0

Supa you still got it!! Great Prediction

UC had over 500 yards of offense
WC had 18 yards of offense at halftime

Re: Official Prediction Thread for 9/24 Games- POST SCORES AND DETAILS HERE- NOT BELOW

Cardinals 13
Force 6

The Raiders forfeited their game vs the Revolution. They still traveled to muncie and participated in a scrimage.

The raiders fought hard and the final score was 12 - 6 revolution.

Dang Supa, I'm glad I didn't look at the predictions b4 the game I would've got a little discouraged 36-20 MAN. Good hard game Force. Good luck rest of the season.

Cards#5

Knights edge Blitz: 12 - 7

Good, Clean, Hard Fought Game!!

Blitz traveled light, but they brought it!!!

Indy Renegades - 31

Warriors - 23

Cardinals / Force game was great to be a part of. Hard fought game on both sides. 3-0 Cards at the half and through the 3rd. Cards scored again to take a 10-0 lead. Force scored late to make things interesting, but failed on the 2pt conversion making it 10-6 going down the stretch. Cards closed out the game with another field goal making the final 13-6.

I've gotta give it to my teammates busting their butts to put me in great positions to make my kicks. Thanks guys!!!

Riha 47
Cards' P/K

shout out to the gades. Good game

Indiana Generals 29
Lincoln-Way Patriots 21

ohio crush 44 stallions 12,way off on that prediction supa but the crush doesnt seem to get any respect,look for same results in the first round of playoffs, good luck to all teams

The warriors played a great game yesterday all around hard fought game but their lb number six needs to hang up the pads.

Yea he should 3 or 4 fumbles caused 2 recoveries a fumble return for a td a punt return for a td and takles out the ass yea ur right he should haha ur a joke,

who are yall talkin about?

Real Talk
Yea he should 3 or 4 fumbles caused 2 recoveries a fumble return for a td a punt return for a td and takles out the ass yea ur right he should haha ur a joke,
yea wtf you talking about i think you thinking about the wrong game

Ham4
who are yall talkin about?

Im talking about michiana warriors linebacker number 6

Oh haha yea that whole squad should, they came out talkin shit talkin you bout to see me and we had no idea what we were gettin ourselves into, I think Ham4 was influenced to get on here n talk shit bc of his team. He's a good kicker but the rest of them should quit.

Real Talk
Oh haha yea that whole squad should, they came out talkin shit talkin you bout to see me and we had no idea what we were gettin ourselves into, I think Ham4 was influenced to get on here n talk shit bc of his team. He's a good kicker but the rest of them should quit.

I have never replied to any of these posts, reason is no matter what you say someone finds a way to twist it and turn it around and it's nothing nowhere near what you originally said
I have seen this happen several times on this forum. That or you get down right bashed for saying something positive about a team another team doesn't like for whatever reason.

Personally I have no favorite team in the CRFL but this weekend I was near Knightstown so this was the game I attended.
Again to make this as clear as I possibly can I have NO FAVORITE TEAM.

I sat on the Renegades side and from the time the Michiana Warriors walked in that gate they started getting bashed or maybe smashed is a better word because it was ugly, by some of (not all) of the Renegades players this continued throughout the entire game Then finally the Michiana Warriors started giving some right back, The thing is trash talk comes with football. But this was a bit to much not recommended for children.

Was it a hard fought game? In my opinion yes it was a very hard fought game FOR BOTH TEAMS, alot of people will not like my next statement but it is what it is and the truth almost always hurts the Michiana Warriors did not get beat by the Renegades, they did however get beat by the Officials. It was clear when the Officials arrived whos side they were going to be on, and this was before they even took the field.

Like it or not and if any fan that was there is a stand up and respectful person knows that statement to be true, I mean come on there were Renegade players on their own sidelines telling each other that call should have been on them. 2 or 3 penalty calls on the Renegades the entire game that alone is questionable.

For the first realtalk, great job you said it like it was

the second Real Talk, Why should the Michiana Warrior whole squad hang up their pads? Did you see the score board at the end of the game? They played a good hard fought game whether you liked it or not they did make their statement win or lose they made it.

Congrads on your win Renegades and good luck in the play offs and to all the CRFL teams that are moving forward to the playoffs good luck

Ryan Porter

Riha
Cardinals / Force game was great to be a part of. Hard fought game on both sides. 3-0 Cards at the half and through the 3rd. Cards scored again to take a 10-0 lead. Force scored late to make things interesting, but failed on the 2pt conversion making it 10-6 going down the stretch. Cards closed out the game with another field goal making the final 13-6.

I've gotta give it to my teammates busting their butts to put me in great positions to make my kicks. Thanks guys!!!

Riha 47
Cards' P/K

First off, good game, although sloppy, for both teams. The Cardinals D was as good as advertised. Officiating was questionable at times, but I'm not one to make excuses. We lost, straight up. The Cardinals were the better team this weekend. We had a couple costly turnovers, and had a chance to tie it at the end and fell short. Such is life.

Riha, I gotta give you credit for being able to kick in that garbage. Reminded me of Vintieri's kick in the snow vs Oakland, shitty weather, perfect kick. Props, my friend.

You guys have a good squad. Hope to see y'all again in a few weeks.

What game were you watching Mr. Porter? I have the stats the difference in flags was ONE CALL that happend to go the Warriors way. The Renegade QB 14 threw the ball but got hit and they called it a fumble warriors got it converted into points. I have been following the Renegades all year just to get on here and defend them from people like you, someone who is in the stands or crowd who attempts to do the math for flags in your head.

The difference in flags was 7 to 5 Renegades. How about the 60 yard TD run to end the game with 50 seconds on the clock by the Gades that got called back? You may not have a favorite team but don't get on here and bash our team talking bout the refs beat the Warriors, thats the dumbest thing I've heard in a good game like we saw Saturday night. I talked to the refs and actually told them good game for both squads so whoever you are grab a Statistician and then you can do the math and say the refs were the opponent not the Warriors joke.

Thank you Force40

Props & respect to you and the Force!!! It was a muddy mess out there... It's funny cause our field was hard and dry all summer; one extreme to another.

Good luck in the playoffs!!

Riha 47
Cards' P/K

Also a fan
What game were you watching Mr. Porter? I have the stats the difference in flags was ONE CALL that happend to go the Warriors way. The Renegade QB 14 threw the ball but got hit and they called it a fumble warriors got it converted into points. I have been following the Renegades all year just to get on here and defend them from people like you, someone who is in the stands or crowd who attempts to do the math for flags in your head.

The difference in flags was 7 to 5 Renegades. How about the 60 yard TD run to end the game with 50 seconds on the clock by the Gades that got called back? You may not have a favorite team but don't get on here and bash our team talking bout the refs beat the Warriors, thats the dumbest thing I've heard in a good game like we saw Saturday night. I talked to the refs and actually told them good game for both squads so whoever you are grab a Statistician and then you can do the math and say the refs were the opponent not the Warriors joke.

As I stated in my previous post, the reason I do not post is no matter what you say someone finds a way to twist it and turn it around and it's nothing nowhere near what you originally said
that or you get down right bashed for saying something positive about a team another team doesn't like for whatever reason, and in this case it seems to be because you are a fan of the Renegades. You may come back and say your not but for someone to follow a team all season there has to be more to it then to stick up for them from " people like me " so you say.

I can do the math and I can count past 10 and I counted more then 10 calls against the Michiana Warriors ( some were their own doing ) No where in my post did I bash " your team " I made a very clear statment in which I forewarned that someone would not like and once again as I stated the truth hurts. I also seen the calls with my eyes which were wide open, while I sat there blandly shaking my head. Even some of their own players admitted the calls were against the wrong team, it doesn't get much more clearer then that. And as for the 5 calls, What game where you watching Mr. No Name?

It was very nice and polite of you to tell the refs good job on behave of the Michiana Warriors as you stated you had done.

Say what you will, bash me all you like, I stated my opinion and it's quite obvious you do not like it, nor agree with it, it is what it is. Because you see I could careless if the Michiana Warriors won that game or lost that game, but I am a strong believer in playing a fair game with a fair officiating crew.

And for the other teams who are in the playoffs, I hope for the sake of the game that the CRFL has some of the Management team at each and every game, because it would a terrible thing for a team to win because the officials favors one team over the other.

Again it was a very hard fought game BY BOTH TEAMS

Ryan Porter

"Michiana Warriors did not get beat by the Renegades, they did however get beat by the Officials. It was clear when the Officials arrived whos side they were going to be on, and this was before they even took the field."

This is what you stated, I did not twist anything. You insulted the Refs and the Renegades by saying basically the Renegades had nothing to do with the win. Those are your words in your post. I have the actual offense and defensive and special teams and flags stats, penalties yardage. The Gades had more penalties for more yardage, including a 60 yd TD at the End of the 4th which would have made the score what 38-20 some? So by all means what "CLOSE" game did you watch? I went to school for statistics this is what I do for a living. I know the truth you can guess all you like but its simply not true that the refs beat the Warriors. Shame on you for saying that becuase the Renegades 8-2 record and 16-4 record in 2 years speaks for itself. Undefeated at home don't worry Gades the best will ALWAYS have its gauckers!!!

Also a Fan
"Michiana Warriors did not get beat by the Renegades, they did however get beat by the Officials. It was clear when the Officials arrived whos side they were going to be on, and this was before they even took the field."

This is what you stated, I did not twist anything. You insulted the Refs and the Renegades by saying basically the Renegades had nothing to do with the win. Those are your words in your post. I have the actual offense and defensive and special teams and flags stats, penalties yardage. The Gades had more penalties for more yardage, including a 60 yd TD at the End of the 4th which would have made the score what 38-20 some? So by all means what "CLOSE" game did you watch? I went to school for statistics this is what I do for a living. I know the truth you can guess all you like but its simply not true that the refs beat the Warriors. Shame on you for saying that becuase the Renegades 8-2 record and 16-4 record in 2 years speaks for itself. Undefeated at home don't worry Gades the best will ALWAYS have its gauckers!!!

What, were you one of the Officials working the game that day? Is that why you have all the actual offense and defensive and special teams and flags stats, penalties yardage, that you say you have?
You stated that's what you do for a living, kinda makes a person wonder. But I don't expect you to give an honest answer on that but what I do expect is for you to come back with a snappy reply to that question.
And I never said the refs beat the Renegades, and I never disrespected the Renegades, I simply said the same thing some of their own players were saying on their sidelines. And much respect to those players for saying it like it was.
As for being a close game the score speaks for itself, as for guessing, if you were there watching the game there really is no need for guessing, now is there? You see I also know the truth and I am not hiding behind a screen name, I am not a fan of the Michiana Warriors nor am I of the Indy Renegades, however I am a fan of Football who takes pride in what I do.
Do I know how to keep statistics, I believe I do, you see I also do this, I have a Bachelor’s degree, I have at least 10 years of officiating experience in football games. Of these 10 years, 5 years have been spent officiating major college level games.
Gauckers? really? I give credit where credit is due, I believe I said both teams played a good hard fought game. Great record, I am not here to bash "your team" I don't know about yourself but when I am officiating a game I do it to the best of my ability, I take my job very seriously, and if it is so wrong of me to hope that other Officials do the same, then wrong me.

I am leaving with this comment and will not waste anymore of my time trying to prove a point to someone who is closed minded and even with it right there in front of them refuses to see it for what it is
If you are going to do a job such as this ( or any other job for that matter ) take pride in it or simply do not do it.

Ryan Porter

Mr porter you are lying. Right there in your post it says THE WARRIORS DIDN"T GET BEAT BY THE RENEGADES TEHY DID HOWEVER GET BEAT BY THE OFFICIALS!!!!!! You did say the officials beat the Warriors so stop disrespecting and quit lying nobody beat the Warriors but the Renegades. Thank you have a great day.

im with mr porter in one thing. I hate how this is suppose to be a opinion message board, but as soon as someone put they opinion everyone gets sensitive and stuff and wanna bash someone. LOOK I wasnt at that game but in semi pro, or w.e they wanna call what we play officials call bad calls, some more than most. Sometime officials win games for other teams, not on purpose but just cause they call bad calls. just like a wr can miss a td catch, or a qb can throw two int's for a td and lose the game. does that mean that they were favoring or cheating for the other team, no it mean they made bad plays. Mr. Porter didnt say the refs cheated so he didnt disrespect them he just said they won the game prob on some bad calls which does happen. He didnt say that any of it was on purpose at all, so let it go. REFS MAKE BAD CALLS, it happens. like our coach told us when we lost to the gades. we all was like it was the refs. coach said if we didnt put ourselves in the position for any bad calls by the refs to determine the outcome then we wouldnt have lost, so no the team put themselve in a bad situatoin and the refs bad calls made it worst. SO IF YOU wanna beat a team blow them out and make it a convincing win before the 4th qtr, because bad calls happen period. NO EXCUSES JUST PLAY. BUT LIKE MR PORTER SAID he wasnt bashing anyone he was just saying bad calls were made and it helped determin the outcome, and truth thats a part of the game.

Wait so now ur saying the refs beat the cardinals not the renegades?

to be honest the ones i see the most on here bashing other players or teams are the gades and gade fans but hey who am i to say anything like the gades told me we are bums and we dont count

Will the Renegades be playing their Playoff games at the Knightstown field?

As far as we know yes,

lol Make sure the refs know. haha... Ive never seen ALL the players ready after halftime and lined up waiting for the refs. crazy

Haha hell yea that was unfortunate, not only before but after halftime but they were misinformed and went to our grass field in Lawrence, but they should be good for the playoffs.