supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Everyone Read

I just wanted to post the ACTUAL CRFL standings, it appears some people on a certain fly hi or get flown over is bragging they are the number 1 team in the CRFL #9 facebook and yada yada so here are the ACTUAL STANDINGS. If there were a BCS type the Gades 7 straight Wins would put them Number one but since its win loss the Force are still Number 1 followed by the Renegades THEN the Cardinals are 3rd. Thanks

1.Force 9-1
2.Renegades 8-2
3.Cardinals 7-2
4.Stallions 6-3
5.Crush 5-4
6.Vipers 4-6
7.Revolution 4-6
8.Warriors 3-1-5
9.Blitz 2-1-6
10.Knights 1-7
11.Raiders 1-9
Full Standings Report

Re: Everyone Read

thank you for the post

the stallions and crush are both 6-4 not 6-3 and 5-4

yea it is correct cardinals are third, because the gades have the head to head win. but crfl is bout best record not how many u finished the game at the end of the season so yup force is first with best overall record, and the gades wouldnt be over the force because the force only lost once and beat the gades. so if it was the bcs it would be exactly what it is rt now. 1 loss team would be 1st and the 2 loss teams after them. because of the head to head matchup in the beginning, even if the gades woulda only had 1 loss and it woulda been to the force the force would still be first becuase of the head to head.

but its playoff time now, everyone who is in the playoffs is 0-0 so no one is num 1. Num 1 WONT BE DETERMINED TILL SOMEONE IS HOLDING UP THE TROPHY AND TAKING PICTURES. ITS A WHOLE NEW SEASON NOW. NO ONE SLEEP ON NO ONE FOR THERE BE SUM UPSETS HAPPENING

yeah not sure how that guy figures in any kind of ranking system that the renegades would be ranked number 1. the force would be number 1 in any format. but that being said it doesnt matter if your 1 or 4, as long as your in the playoffs thats all that matters. not sure how much any team has a home field advantage. most team will travel well for a playoff game

OC
the stallions and crush are both 6-4 not 6-3 and 5-4

Correct - it has been fixed. Thank you.

I don't recall anyone saying we were the #1 team in the CRFL after our first loss... If I'm wrong I didn't see it. I do recall, however, some said we were the best defense in the CRFL, which was an opinion thread. Other than looking at the Points Against...

Riha 47
Cards' P/K