supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
football players

i seen some crap on a teams facebook page that really upset me ,first of all when do you leave your team to play for the other team the same game what the hell is up with that he said he was only trying to help out his team how in the hell are you helping your team by playing for the other team..thats a bullshit excuse..what not getting enough playing time on your team...maybe you are not worth a shit...ever thought of that...if i was your coach i would boot your ass off right now..no matter what he has done in the past what you are doing is just plain bush league bullshit period..good thing i dont play for him i would bust your head open ..i think you are a total selfish little ass

Re: football players

if that is true that is unfortunate. not mainly because as an individual on a team you devote yourself to that team for that year or you quit or even join another league but even worse if an organization would accept a player from another team the same day without practice would speak for the organization itself.

Re: football players

james best
i seen some crap on a teams facebook page that really upset me ,first of all when do you leave your team to play for the other team the same game what the hell is up with that he said he was only trying to help out his team how in the hell are you helping your team by playing for the other team..thats a bullshit excuse..what not getting enough playing time on your team...maybe you are not worth a shit...ever thought of that...if i was your coach i would boot your ass off right now..no matter what he has done in the past what you are doing is just plain bush league bullshit period..good thing i dont play for him i would bust your head open ..i think you are a total selfish little ass
Now I don't like to talk crap on the internet but bro come on now if you don't know the whole story if toy wish I will fill you in but I doubt you care as for busting my head open I will be at the warriors knights game as a player or fan if you wish come find me there.