supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Two biggest games ever

The next two weeks will find two huge football games on tap.
First off this Saturday October 1st the Indiana Generals will host the Chicago Thunder for the Eastern Division Championship of the MSFL.
What a game this will be and all eyes will be on Indy this Saturday night kick off is at
7pm at
Roncalli High School
The Generals won the first meeting this season and with injuries stacking up the odds of them winning this game are looking slim at best. The defense the past two games starting with the Rush has been suspect to say the least.
This game in my opinion will be won by the defense that wants it most and plays the best.
I'm sure many will disagree with me but I see the Thunder taking this game by a score of 27-10.
Then the following Saturday the Noble County Wolfpack will take on the Lima Warriors.
What a match up this will be as well, the game will be at West Noble High School with a 7pm kickoff.
These two teams will battle it out and it should be another close game. I think the Wolfpack can get the job done as long as they play turn over free football.
I'm going to say this one comes down to long field goal at the end of regulation and the Wolfpack prevail 24-21.
This season of semi-pro is almost over and there are just a handfull of games left, why not head out to Roncalli this Saturday and be the 12th man for the Generals and then next Saturday head up to West Noble and be the 12th man for the Wolfpack.
You will be supporting two fine Indiana teams and I'm sure they would love to have a big crowd cheering them on.

Re: Two biggest games ever

Well that is a strong statement saying the G-men will take it on the chin. I don't know if I agree or not. I saw their game last week and it seemed the whole 4th quarter they were in kind of a panic mode. didn't look like they did their second home game at all. The offense came back a couple times and scored to keep them in the lead but I do think that had they fell behind they would have lost. The Rush game I haven"t heard much about but the last two games it definately has not been the usual General defense.
This is very unusual for them at this stage of the season by now they are usually hitting on all cylinders but this year they have taken a step back.
I say Thunder by 2 on a field goal with less then 5 minutes to play.
Hey I'll be there though this is the only Indiana still playing right so we need to help them all we can.

Just wait Indiana. You'll see what Ohio football is all about! There's a reason Ohio has two professional teams, several colleges that would put a hurting on IU or Purdon't (including national powerhouse D-3 Mount Union). The best football is played in OHIO!

Buckeye Nation
Just wait Indiana. You'll see what Ohio football is all about! There's a reason Ohio has two professional teams, several colleges that would put a hurting on IU or Purdon't (including national powerhouse D-3 Mount Union). The best football is played in OHIO!

Already like this guy, props for including Mt U!!!!!!