supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
CRFL Forfeits

Well the games scheduled for this weekend in the CRFL are make-up games involving a non-playoff team in each game. The Raiders were the first to forfeit to the Stallions. Next was the Blitz forfeiting to the Cardinals. Neither of those games would have had an impact on the playoff picture. The only game left, as of now, is the Knights traveling up to Elkhart to face the Warriors. This game will determine who plays who in the first round in Indiana. So will the Knights make the long hike to play this game that means nothing more to them than pride and the love of the game??? Or will they be the 3rd of 3 non-playoff teams to cancel??? Just wondering???

Riha 47
Cards P/K

Re: CRFL Forfeits

Yes they will because they grabbed a bunch of guys from a different team to play it.

Ron, i guess they are adding a whole mess of players from the Spartans. idk lol. but first time i see a punch im leavin

Ham4
Ron, i guess they are adding a whole mess of players from the Spartans. idk lol. but first time i see a punch im leavin
ham bro shit like that anit gonna go down the knights owner already laid down the ground rules but if I did y'all know whose team ill back

Travis, honestly I really dont know who's team you would back. with all these other players coming you know they got enough. So i would strongly suggest that you suit up in white. I totally get what your thought process was, its that mission accomplish mentality,it was the only way u though the game would go down. i promise man i get it. But they got enough now. and we need to play together. this is the last game we have to tune up WITH each other. not against.

Well that didn't take long... what really sucks is that if these were cancelled sooner we would not have had to push the playoffs back a week. Well enjoy the bye week EVERYONE...

Quoted from crfl:
"Knights @ Warriors game canceled

The Knights have forfeited their game against the Warriors.

With only 9 players from the knights team able to make the trip, they did not have enough to continue.

This was a charity game to be hosted by the Warriors and PJ from the Knights tried his hardest to make the game happen, but felt it best not to continue."

Yes, - but every team deserves a chance to play all their scheduled games. If all the games were canceled by last weekend we would have moved the games up.

Enjoy the bye week.

chill travis i know you can hoop bro forget football join the wheelchair league lmao jk