supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Something Special from Coach JT and the Generals

Tonight the Indiana Generals will close out the 2011 home season against the Chicago Thunder. Last week saw the team playing in a rain that just wouldn't stop and there were many Generals fans that sit thru the rain and helped us by being our 12th man.
Coach JT has decided that as a special gift to all our loyal fans tonights admission will be $3.00 per person.
The Thunder are a very good team and they are coming to Indy to give the Generals a good old fashioned butt whipping.
I hope that the Indiana SEMI-PRO NATION will come together tonight show up to support us. This is Indiana against Illinois folks be a HOOSIER tonight and show your support for the local team.
It is clear we need all the help we can get even SUPA has picked the Thunder to win and I can't remember the last time in the last three years that he has picked the Generals to lose.
It is going to be a crisp clear cold night night just right for football so come out and enjoy our last home game and be loud and make some noise for the Generals.
To everyone who has supported us over the years I have been with the Generals I want to say thank you. I think you are the best fans in Indiana.

Re: Something Special from Coach JT and the Generals

Do you want a photographer for the game? I've been trying to get a hold of yall on facebook.

Re: Something Special from Coach JT and the Generals

would love one see me at the game