supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
what the hell is going on here

you know i get on this site and i see players dogging other players,coaches,the league and owners,i thought this was amature football,nobody is getting paid here everybody is either playing coaching running the league etc.,this is all on a voluntary status,giving up your time to do this.if you were getting paid for this you wouldnt be dogging other people , because your owner or coach would have more of a say so in some of your comments and such.players get cut from teams and sometimes dont get the playing time they want so they bad mouth their coach or their owner,or start rumors about other teams and owners and about the league,i think this is very very childlish and selfish.some of you should think before typing,first off you are amature football players and if some of you were as good as you think you are you would be playing on sunday afternoons,when you sign a contract with a team and pay your player fees it does not guarantee you playing time or from being cut from a team!when you sign that contract you are making a commitment to that team,but when you dont show up to practices and only show up for games then you dont get to play as much as you like you have to look at your coaches point of veiw ..where is your commitment instead you start bad mouthing him or start rumors thats not fair to you or the team and that attitude follows where ever you go...remember alot of coaches check your track record when you show up to play for his team when he knows you played for someone else the year before he is going to wonder why you are not playing for the same team,remember what you say or do it can come back and bite you right in the ass!
its alright to talk smack and trash talk thats part of football ,but when you start making personal comments toward certain individuals such as players coaches,league officials and team owners keep them to yourselfs. you are doing nothing more then hurting yourself....the league.....and other players.
lets just all grow up and be adults we are here for one thing to play FOOTBALL! LETS PUT FUN BACK INTO THIS GAME! THANK YOU

Re: what the hell is going on here

COSIGN.

amen preach ....brother........

amen preach ....brother........