4 PM - 6 PM

FOR MORE INFO PLEASE CONTACT:

MARCUS THOMPSON
219-210-8150
INRENEGADESFOOTBALL@YAHOO.COM
HOMETEAMSONLINE.COM/INRENEGADE​SFOOTBALL

ANYONE INTERESTED IN COACHING PLEASE CONTACT ASAP

Re: NEW TEAM IN NORTHWEST INDIANA

What league are you trying to get into? and why would you name the team Renegades when the CRFL has the INDY Renegades?

My question, and not a critcism, but that area has been proven time and time again to be oversaturated with teams so why start another?

JESUS!!! another team up here? the reason everyone starts a new team is because people either A. think they can do it better then there previous team or B is mad because they dont get to play so they start there own team. this is why the north teams have such a hard time competeing with the teams in the south. we have a bunch of 20 player teams instead of a 60 player team like the generals or another good team down there.

Wow kind of funny because I thought different areas were exactly that "DIFFERENT" but I guess not, I usually dont do this because its not me but I will respond to whatever "QUESTIONS" people may have.

@ Mr. Just A Question: Im not "TRYING" to be a member in any league, I am and will be a member of the "GMFL". I am new to Indiana and I was unaware that there was another team with the same name until recently.

@ Mr. Bill: Northwest Indiana has only one team and thats the Lake County Steelers, all other teams in NWI has been folded for a year or more. The nearest team in the area isnt until you get to South Bend, Elkhart, Michiana...etc 35 mins or more away.

@ Mr. Bmusick: Your reasons are false on why "I" have decided to start this team, I am not from Indiana so I dont think that "I" can do anything better than anyone. I am also by far a player who sat on the bench and trying to start my own team. I am a retired player (due to medical reasons) been playing since 06 but retired last season (2 championships, 3 all star games, 1 all league team, 3 time lineman of the year nominee and 2010 man of the year). I believe that there is Talent in the area and no teams except for "ONE" that a lot of people dont know about or dont want to play for. This is exactly whats wrong with semi pro, I'm being questioned and critised about my actions and what I choose to do with "MY MONEY". Semi pro teams up north will never compete with teams in the south because down there they just play ball and could careless about what the next man is doing. If I knew other other owners I would love to merge and attempt to become one powerhouse team but since im not from here Im not putting my money into the hands of someone I dont know. Besides merging is more complicated than people may make it seem, Ive sat in on too many meeting where sides wont give in.

Well since this is semi pro I should not have been suprised that on here and my email that people would react this way instead of saying Good Luck I get asked "WHY" and other things. But to be perfectly and completely honest I am not starting this team because of my love for the game, but I am starting this team because where I am from I am tired of watching people being murdered for walking down the street when they could have been doing something else. Young athletes hanging out in the streets because they think there is nothing else out there, Im not trying to play GOD but help save lives because I know that while those young men are with me they are not in the streets and they are safe even tho it may only be for a few hours but for those few hours I know they arent out there in the world doing something they have no business doing or running into someone that isnt having a good day. That is my reason how about asking questions and being concerned about things like that rather than the other non sense that is completely unimportant.

Thank You gentlemen and GOOD LUCK to you for the remainder of the year and whatever you decide to do in 2012.

Marcus,

Best of luck to you and the NW Indiana Renegades in the coming year. The GMFL is a great league and it will be great to have another Indiana Team Represented in that league.

Please e-mail me you logo and we'll get you added to the IndianaSemiProFootball.com website.

~INSPF

Marcus Thompson I want to say GOOD LUCK and I hope everything works out. I think it is great what you are going to do for the youth by getting some of them off the streets for a few hours. I also wanted to say you dont have to answer to anyone. Just keep doing what you are doing.

Thanks
Dennis Morris
Minor League Football News Hall Of Fame "Class Of 2009"
AFA Hall Of Fame "Class of 2010"
American Football News Hall of Fame "Class of 2011"