Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
cnote

cnote today you looked more like five dollars bro

Re: cnote

Umm.. I don't get it.

Real talk I'm the best corner in this league ask any WR that play agaisnt me, u get no touches. I look like $5 for real get it together. It's all fun and games on this site. Good job Warriors don't get it twisted though fam. C I'm pissed ya'll got the win but don't act like you just ran up the score a win is a win and you guys got it. $5 dollars c'mon man throw to my side, don't run from me. lmao it's cool though, Warriors most of ya'll still my guys

LMAO

Not being affiliated with any team or league this year, I've been able to stay out of the idiocy that prevails on this site. I just can't stay out of this one. Why is it that the biggest mouths here are people who identify themselves of some sort of "fan"? I've said this on here before but it bears repeating. The WORST player in any league has more right to criticize than someone sitting in the stands. Want a voice? Put on equipment and step on the field. I've seen one game this year so I have no idea of the level of play in any league but I do know the management of the Cardinals and I know they're good people. They lost. But any player who stepped on the field today has more right to talk than anyone who didn't.

Cnote5
Real talk I'm the best corner in this league ask any WR that play agaisnt me, u get no touches. I look like $5 for real get it together. It's all fun and games on this site. Good job Warriors don't get it twisted though fam. C I'm pissed ya'll got the win but don't act like you just ran up the score a win is a win and you guys got it. $5 dollars c'mon man throw to my side, don't run from me. lmao it's cool though, Warriors most of ya'll still my guys

Great game, it was great to see your team and the Warriors team out there on that field getting along, i even seen some joking back and fourth. very good game

If that is what you thought.. obviously you are NOT A FAN

So can anybody explain how the Rocks beat the Cardinals? We know half the Rocks team didn't play the first time but was it that different?

I will say.. when your quaterback throws 6 interceptions. it's hard to recover from that.. it was a shoulda, woulda, coulda, and we did not do it.
But in saying that, I am proud of my Cardinals,they play hard. They are a great team and I am honored to have had a team of that caliber this year.. I would not trade any of them for another player... 8-3.. not shabby.. FLY HIGH CARDINALS.. WE WILL RIDE WITH WHAT WE GOT

Well
So can anybody explain how the Rocks beat the Cardinals? We know half the Rocks team didn't play the first time but was it that different?

They are not the Rocks, they are not the Shamrocks, they are not the Warrocks, they are the Michiana Warriors! Come on I think they have earned some respect, Don't you!?!?!?!?!?!

As the Rocks yea but warriors no. They have more shamrock gear on than warrior gear that speaks for itself hell. So thats what I thought the Rocks didn't beat the Cards the Cards beat theirseleves good job still cards. Still some tight ass guys over there.

Let's not take anything from the Warriors they did what they were supposed to do, we had the ball 8 times had 6 turnovers. Any team with 6 turnovers is supposed to lose I don't give a dam how good ur defense is. The warriors were supposed to capitalize on those mistakes. Good job Warriors, we'll c u guys next year. We (Cardinals) were hungry this year, but now we f'n starving!!!!! lmao

Well
As the Rocks yea but warriors no. They have more shamrock gear on than warrior gear that speaks for itself hell. So thats what I thought the Rocks didn't beat the Cards the Cards beat theirseleves good job still cards. Still some tight ass guys over there.

Yeah your right the cards beat the cards, let me tell you how it went down, the warriors steppped off the field and watched as the cards offense played the cards defense. you should have been there it was a great game to watch.

Apparently so, I bet it was a game we all know the Warriora would never beat the cards and I hate them so, lol

LMAO, ya'll crazy

Cnote5
Let's not take anything from the Warriors they did what they were supposed to do, we had the ball 8 times had 6 turnovers. Any team with 6 turnovers is supposed to lose I don't give a dam how good ur defense is. The warriors were supposed to capitalize on those mistakes. Good job Warriors, we'll c u guys next year. We (Cardinals) were hungry this year, but now we f'n starving!!!!! lmao

Thanks Cnote5!
You all had a great season, and are a great team. Looking forward to playing you guys again

Well
Apparently so, I bet it was a game we all know the Warriora would never beat the cards and I hate them so, lol

incase you haven't heard the warriors did beat the cardinals, guess you dont know as much as you think you do after all, oh and keep hating them you ever heard the saying add fuel to the fire