supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Renegades Cheating? Who is # 20 n where did he come from?

I was at both games of revolution vs renegades. First game looked pretty even, but renegades had a tough time all game stopping the run. Last night i saw a few players that wasnt there the first game. one stood out # 20 was over the revolution like where did he come from was he with gades all year?

Re: Renegades Cheating? Who is # 20 n where did he come from?

I was at both games of revolution vs renegades. First game looked pretty even, but renegades had a tough time all game stopping the run. Last night i saw a few players that wasnt there the first game. one stood out # 20 was over the revolution like where did he come from was he with gades all year?

http://www.crossroadsfootballleague.com/Teams/Renegades.aspx

There's the link to the team roster that was turned in week 5. He wasn't at the first game due to family committments.

It doesn't matter. Last night both teams played a very, very clean hard fought game. The officials did a great job calling the game very few flags. They let us play. I could come on here with excuses why we lost but I will just say the Renegades played a better game than us and earned that win. Good luck on in the rest of the season guys.

#20 is legit - on their roster and has been for a while. Also a good DE, kept outside contain most of the game. Good work Nate. Good luck to you all next weekend.

whoever he is he is pretty solid we had a hard time keeping him blocked he even floored #78 wen he tried to block him. Never seen that before. Good game renegades n good luck. Nice clean Physical game.

The name is Nate Campbell i been wyth the gaes since day 1. I only missed one game n that was against the revolution n the regular season. I jus had to turn it up a notch for the playoffs thats all. Good game last night tho guys im sore as ever. see yall next year

SCOUTING

Thank you John and Jack for clearing this up. Thank you Lucas for giving the link. Nate "Lil Clay" has been with us since day one as have everyone that is on the Renegades defense. Actually Nate has had several sacks this year, a fumble recovery and an INT this year. Great job yersterday Nate and the Renegades "D".

Scouting, I hope this answers your question. Thanks for coming out and watching the game.

Eric Jones
Olsckool44

Well thanks for the answer. Good job Nate u had a monster game las night and all the renegades. # 22 as well. good luck on your championship run guys

Dis is number #4 on the renegades, we ant gotta CHEAT TO WIN. we just dat dame good. Now stop it and tell us to keep up the good work dame. Is dat all yall talk about on here, some bs. now come cheer for the team dat put u out.

We are the most hated teams in Indiana, and were okay with that because One of us is going to hold up the trophy at the end. All the haters wont know till we post the score. Ha, Its going to be a good game. Its going to be fun.

Hate us or love us either way we on ur mind!!!!

Mostly wonder how y'all gonna beat us!!!