supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Warriors

This is exactly what I was talking about. We went to Fort Wayne shut em out and noone says anything about it. If we would have lost however im sure a few of you would have developed Carpel Tunnel syndrome from typing so much shit talk. To All of our haters, Thank You for the added motivation.

Re: Warriors

gooo warriors!!! hell yeah you guys are awsome!!!!! best yeam ive ever seen!!!! amazing just sharing the field with such a great team....feel better now?? just play the damn game and quit worrying about who is talking crap about you, and who is/or is not patting you on the back.......damn kickers.......(sorry riha)

Ham4. The reason nobody gets on here to give you praise for beating the cardinals is because you all toasted and burnt any bridges that you did have meaning people that like you by talking so much crap after you combined teams with the Shamrocks. You see the original Warrior squad we all know sucked ass and it took you adding players to compete, who respects that? NOBODY! Everyone respects a team that wins with who they have. Take the raiders beat the renegades first game with 13 players, and got praise but didn't get on here saying they will win the ship and bowed out of the season with 1 win that one. It is easy for me to explain. While you may have beat a cardinals team I do not think you can get past the Renegades. I mean for a 5-5 team you sure "EXPECT" alot of respect for what? Quit worrying about who cares about you because I can tell you NOBODY likes the Warriors and DO NOT want you to represent the league. Yall did it the wrong way. Period Good Luck this weekend.

It's funny, the Shamrocks didn't talk when they were in the IFL...?

its funny we picked up 8 guys from a team thta folded b/c people were quiting on and not showing up to games and we start winning and people say were wrong...i just think thats funny...hahahahahaha

We did it wrong? lol I really dont care how we do it as long as it gets done. Thats the good thing about winning in the Playoffs. You dont need fans they just kinda come when you win. But since you're not playing anymore (most likely) you should come watch. Just bring a pen and paper if u want my autograph. O and Kevin, dont worry about these bums man. We're winning they cant play anymore except on madden

And before you get creative on something you feel is smart to say, I was joking about the autograph thing. people say im a good kicker on here, i didnt ask them too. remember that.

Is Kincaid playing on the Warriors?