supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
coach of the year

i was just wondering if your league had a coach of the year awdard and who might be some of the leading coaches in your league?

Re: coach of the year

Noble County Wolfpack Tom Marsh

good post

Force's coach's should get the award!!

this is for the coach of the year in the CRFL sorry for the confussion

I believe that the Force head coach, Travis Brannon should be given the award, if the league were to give one out. Following a 1-5 season, he turned the team around narrowly going undefeated this year. Not only is he the HC, he runs, I believe, the best defense in the league. According to their stats on the website, they have 40 sacks, 20 INTs, and 11 forced fumbles/10 recovered, while holding 10 of 11 opponents under 14 points. I think coach of the year should be someone who can motivate a team, turn their success, and lead them to a successful year. Mr. Travis Brannon has done just that in 2011. He would most definitely have my nomination for CRFL Coach of the Year!

Brandon
Noble County Wolfpack Tom Marsh

This was for "coach of the year" not "choke of the year"

anonymous posters...funny...

WILDCATS ENTIRE coaching staff.... 2pts away from offense points scored record and set the defense points allowed record. 11-0 season, IFL championship, and top 10, #9, in BCS rankings at the end of the year. Thank you coaches for all of your time and effort for the year, we are greatly appreciative of everything you all have done for us. Go Cats