supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
All Warriors

Hey guys how about staying off here till its all over. We dont need anybody to pat us on the back or tell us good job, We know what kind of team we have and dont need to talk ourselves up. Win loose or draw we have done a damn fine job for a first year team. Only by showing up and hitting teams in the mouth on game day will we get there respect not that we need it.Untill then we dont need to fuel the fire or give anyone things to put on the billboard . When its all done only then will we have made our mark on this leauge for now and years to come.

Re: All Warriors

Im here to win. not "lose or draw" Thats the only reason we came over.

Damn do u fkin warriorocks ever shut the $&@& up bro? Damn

Thats the beautiful thing about winning in the playoffs, Youre allowed to talk for at least another week.

First off

# 63, you are absolutely right, we have a job to do,and it is not on Supa fan talking shit ....we need to concentrate and focus on the job at hand, we have won one playoff game ...we really haven't won shit yet..so quit trash talking on Supa fan! just go out and do your jobs and play football...not trying to out mouth the other guys on Supa fan...winning brings the respect you are looking for not talking!!!

this is your coach speaking ...pay attention....we have better things to do. WIN...LOSE..OR DRAW i'm PROUD of all you guys.

thank you

Coach

Lance

Its okay folks on Supafans remember they have NEVER been in the playoffs much less win a damn game so let them talk its a place they have never been before. This week we'll see where that mouth gets them. Oh yea we already saw that like 2 weeks ago. Smoked by the Gades and this time theres meaning behind the game. Wasn't it Ham4 that said he saw the Revolution beating the gades? 32-8 later yep they came close!

I dont understand where exactly 8 point game is getting smoked... thats a TD and 2 pt conversion. We lost (obviously) but I wouldnt put it under the "smoked" category.

Ham the Renegades didn't run for a 60 yard score to end the game? Yea it got called back but they didn't still do it? acting as if ya'll could actually compete with them? Nah Nah they sat the starters in the 4th qtr on both defense and offense buddy which is why you gained a few more points. Okay I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and we'll see saturday.

And if you win, Ill be the first to shake your hand.

... Another quiet week on the Ohio front ... Stay classy, Buckeye state.

I lived in Columbus the last two years prior to June. I can also say, Anyone sporting "Brutus" can't claim class. Still too soon. lol

GO BLUE..thats all

Go Gators!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously guys just play football and stop entertaining people like me in-between classes

I had a whole rant typed out and I hit the wrong button because not only am I a below average D linemen I'm also a technotard.

Buuuuuut

The gist was this.

Michiana Semi Pro teams are hated with a passion I've never seen in my twelve plus years playing this game. I mean I know we got some talkers but who doesn't? And even when we don't say too much or we get out talked like a few games in the 2010 season we still get the hate. They tell us we won't win and if we do we got lucky.

The Warriors didn't break any rules so what gives?

I hope Kincaid and JJ and a few other guys play for the warriors because those guys are true beasts who I watched play a game on both sides of the ball for four quarters because they didn't have a choice and they loved every minute of it and shook hands like men when it was done. They caught a bad deal and made the best of a bad situation.

I hope they win the whole damn thing.

Because I don't know alot of Warriors but hell, I'll back em just for being from the area and because the majority seems to hate them and don't seem to have any real good reason.

And finally, because I'm sick of this stupid part of the arguement.

A sixty yard touchdown is not a touchdown if a penalty is called. If the penalty doesn't occur maybe the touchdown also doesn't occur. And nobody looks at the stats and goes "Well you had two hundred yards rushing, but this play had a holding call, this play there was a clip, this play one guy stuck his thumb up the MLB's cornhole, but we'll give you the yards anyway."

Bottom line, get caught breaking the rules, you don't get points. Case closed.

They prolly had 200 without the 60 yard run tho. Damn we almost had 24 hours of no shit talkon and quiet and then u get on here, come on man!

Bye Bye Bryan and Ham4.

nice talkin to ya have a good one looks like where both watching

see you later

Nope wrong again still playin buddy! Onto the Championship for us and well for you Maybe next year!