supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
With helpf from #4 and #20 can Renegades defense lead them to Title?

From how it looked saturday night the renegades defense played outstanding. They pursued everything and looked very determined to win. #4 who leads the gades n pics and touchdowns played extremely well, so did #20 who had like 20 tackles vs the revolution last saturday. But will it be enough?

Re: With helpf from #4 and #20 can Renegades defense lead them to Title?

I hope nobody answers this, just frikin play ball its not 4, its not 20 its the Renegades as a team come one come all! We arent worried ab the title we are thinkin about the warriors gotta get by them first!

WE have 40 players on our roster and everyone plays. everyones dedication, preperation, and hard work got us to where we are now. This team doesnt have superstars we all are family. So mention all of us or not none of us. Fuck all the talk anyways everyone's question will get answered saturday. Show up or shut the hell up.

That's exactly why ur team don't get any love , u present yourself as a heathen, and make yourself and your team look like a bunch of ignorant bums

CAMPBELL #20 RENEGADES
WE have 40 players on our roster and everyone plays. everyones dedication, preperation, and hard work got us to where we are now. This team doesnt have superstars we all are family. So mention all of us or not none of us. Fuck all the talk anyways everyone's question will get answered saturday. Show up or shut the hell up.

Da champs r here... 40 strong... It's a team effort!!

Big Al I think you are confused with someone else? We have never gotten on here and asked for love nor do we care about love from anybody. We have 40 people that are the only ones we actually care about or what their opinions are. Period.

Im pretty confident its going to be a good game. Thats why we're in it anyways. I really look forward to this game. And you guys are right, It really doesnt matter what they say because when were out there Saturday night...Only 1 of 2 teams win. not the other 3. Good Luck Renegades, i look forward to seeing you all again.