supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
additions to the IFL?

So are any teams planning on joining or coming back? Someone needs to challenge the WCW.

Re: additions to the IFL?

im just gonna keepit real i dont see the ifl lasting anohter year its clear that the wcw are so much better in that leauge then everyone else but to really be honest look at the all star list the wcw didnt get any respect just because it a mustang cutter driven leauge if they were smart they would join a different leauge too because if not that leauge will end up with only 4 teams maybe 3 that would be a waste of time and money think about it troy edwards

Be nice to see the generals tornados and wolfpack go to the ifl. That would be an awsome thing to see.

That most certainly would not be an awesome idea...just being honest....I have played at many different levels and I have played college ball and AFL 1 ball with alot of guys that play for the Nado's and other teams, and while i love playing and competing against great players, the entire IFL is not at the same level as them or the Generals or some of the other teams in other leagues period....Now if we had 16 solid teams then i would be all for it because travel would be minimal and u would have great games every week, but to do it the way that the league is set up right now wouldnt be all that great because you would have the same thing u had this yr, 1 or 2 really good games out of how ever many games are played all season...I mean lets keep it all the way funky.....the best games of the yr in the IFL, score wise, were the two of the 3 games that we played against the hitmen and really only the playoff game because game one was nothin but turnovers and sloppy play.....the first game we played against the mustangs as well...i mean these games were decided by 3 pts or less and game down to the final drives in each game...but we didnt match up well with the WCW and it showed....
I pray the IFL gets atleast 2 other good teams to come to the league this yr so that things will be a little different or the teams in the league better get a whole lot better or the WCW will b on top for awhile