supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
CRFL Championship - October 22, 2011

Well, everyone, here we are. The final game of the season. I would personally like to congratulate all the teams who finished the season, regardless of their final record. The semi pro world can be very challenging at times, but it's a testimate to all those teams who were able to overcome low numbers, poor record, etc.. For everyone who made the post season, congratulations to you as well. To the top notch teams outside of the CRFL that I didn't particularly follow as closely (Wolfpack, Wildcats, Tornados, Generals), props to a fantastic season. While I'm at it, I salute the Ohio teams who made noise as well. (Ohio Eagles/Lima Warriors)

As for the CRFL, this has been an honor to cover the games this season, as well as being on the rankings board for INSPF.

CRFL Championship Game
Indy Renegades @ Midwest Force

Entering the season as defending champs, Indy had high hopes, however with the Renegades sitting at 1-2 entering August, it seemed like the league had passed them by and a this year a new champion would be crowned. Now, 8 straight wins later, the Renegades are representing Indiana in the title game. In Ohio, the Force entered their season coming off a 1-5 year in the IFL, but had intentions of turning heads in 2011, and they did just that by finishing the regular season 9-1 and defeating their first two playoff opponents 47-6. Now both of these teams walk into the league title game with something to prove. This has all the makings of a great matchup, everything a championship game is supposed to be. Do not expect a blowout for either side. I predict a low scoring affair, with the men from the Buckeye state taking the crown at the end of the night.

Predictions: Force 14-12

I wish everyone the very best of luck. Have a good, hard fought SAFE weekend!

CR Guy

Re: CRFL Championship - October 22, 2011

Thanks CR Guy for doing ya thing all yr but let me fix a few facts for ya. The Gades entered Aug at 2-2, not 1-2. They won 9 in a row now not just 8. We earned those games so just wanna get credit where its due ya know. Come out and see one helluva game this saturday night. Expect a dogfight between the 2 best teams in the league!

Re: CRFL Championship - October 22, 2011

Thanks "fact checker" for your input. Simple mistakes happen, you know? Excuse me for my error. But don't you worry, I'll be in attendance Saturday night. I wouldn't miss this week for the world, my friend.

CR Guy