supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Yep

Well with the Warriors sent packing, literally from Knightstown the message boards have been quiet. I thought I would throw a prediction out there for the CRFL.
Renegades Vs Force
Great matchup of a rematch the Renegades lost in the 4th Qtr last game. They had the lead all game but like the Raiders gave the game away. The Force just grind it out and keep going and if you make a mistake they are they type of team to turn it into points on you. My guess is this will be one of the lowest points scored this season but really it doesn't matter who wins this is a game of PURE FUN and excitement. Both are already champions so no need to pick who will win. The Renegades already won by making it back to the Championship game which is hard no matter what sport you play. The Force their first and years in the making. My gut says The Defending Champs will come away victorious not sure by how much but either way what a great matchup and game to be at. I hope all CRFL people that can come go to the game and celebrate a great season for both teams!!!