supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
warrior shut down

Darla and i(lance)are no longer affiliated with the michiana warriors,if there is a team next year thats still up in the air,
its funny how when we were winning everything was cool now that the season is over darla and i (lance)were accussed of different things ...things like we were only in it for the money ,we were scammers etc.
you know darla and i lost our home,vehicle even pawned our big screen tv to help finance this team ..and what thanks do we get from some certain players ...stabbed in the back....some players made suggetions they could run it better so here is their oppurtunity ...have at it boys...good luck...you guys know you you are...if you have any questions regarding this matter contact john jackson he will know more then me after he talks to the guys taking it over......it was fun guys and good luck to the crfl and all teams next year we meant alot of good people!!!!!!we will miss ya

Re: warrior shut down

First off why in the hell would you put up your home and your car to Finance a Semi Pro football team? That is about the dumbest thing I have ever heard. So you were willing to give up everything you have to fund a Semi Pro football team??????? WOW apparently you did not take economics or finance in school because everything starts with a roof for your family, food on in their stomachs and clothes on their back damn a football team. Now if players are accusing you of things then they are simply just that accusations.

lance and darla will still be there there was some miscommunication evetything is well

warrior representer
lance and darla will still be there there was some miscommunication evetything is well
A miscommunication. How is it a miscommunication when he clearly posted he was done with the team?

Darla and Lance have informed the league that the Michiana Warriors team has folded and they requested that their Logo and Name no longer continue.

The Warriors will be removed from the league website in the coming week.

Couldnt make it more than a year thank god now we wont have to hear about the warriors winning the ship next year yall bums