supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
It is what it is!

I would like to congradulate the Force for a well played hard nosed football game. You guys deserve to be champs. I would like to comment on just how horrible this league was ran this year. If you put rules in place without a legitimate means of up holding said rules, then the rules really dont mean shit...Do they? Hell..the guy that came up with the rules didn't even follow them. He ran off like a coward when he had to present the Indiana championship trophy to us. I know my team kept the same players from week 5 on thru the rest of the season, I know for a fact that other teams did not. When asking the referees to validate this at one game they said, " Contact you commisioner because they could'nt do anything about it" Damn the commisioner was at the game and didn't do anything about it. Really!!!! I don't know if the Force added players or not. To me their record speaks for itself. They handeled their business all year long, week in and week out against the other teams in this league. They shutout every team they played in the playoffs, including my offense. I really am disappointed in how this game was ended. The Force deserved to have the trophy presented to them without being kicked off a damn field ran by 1 mouthy ass woman. She did the same thing when we came to play the Vipers. I hope the Vipers find a new home field next year! That was what both teams played for all year long was that damn championship trophy. I know its been 7 months for us. Why the hell couldn't we just finish the game, nobody was fighting, yet we get blamed for either fighting or starting fights in damn near every game we play in. We have not had a fight in any regular season or playoff game we played in this year. The player challenge is something that could happen in any game in the CRFL. Yet while that was going on they were ready to call the game. RULES ARE RULES....RIGHT WAYNE? By no means would I have agreed with a forfeit by the Force, but if you write something into law then law should be followed...right. We did not deserve to win that game and my players know what I mean. The whole damn thing makes me sad to be a part of semi pro football...period. I am disgusted about the way this game ended, about the way we played, about the way I called some of the game. I will be the first to admit that I did'nt call the best game of my young coaching career, I know alot of us can say we did'nt play the best ball of our careers either. Own up to it team, we got beat outright. Regardless whether or not they stacked their team or not, we got beat. If they did cheat, then I hope they feel terrible for it and don't go around calling themselves champions. If it is found out that they cheated then I hope they are stripped of the trophy and nobody gets it, because I don't feel like we deserve it. In closing I would like to thank every player that I have had an oppurtunity to coach in the past 2 years, I have learned alot and have made many friendships from coaching. I will always remember all of you and the times we shared together. Thanks again for everything!

Coach Adams

Re: It is what it is!

I was going to wait till tomorrow to respond but hell I'm up. The player I question was Dusty Snyder #55 who wore #15 for the playoffs, yes Dusty did not have his ID present at the game but because the police were call his social security number was ran and his name (along with a photo ID) came up. All of my players have been with us since week 1 I dont have a problem presenting game film to prove it

Good luck to all CRFL teams along with the rest of Indiana Semi Pro in the offseason and see you in the 2012 season

Tyler Peckham
Force President

aint you the one who told the vipers when they ask about adding some to make a better game against the force in the playoffs NO and that you was checkin there ID'S and if they dint have them there THEY WAS NOT PLAYING and if they did the vipers would FORFEIT the game period so the rules dont apply to the VP of the league anyone can give someone else's social everyone knows you have to present a id if asked he did not and still played by your own words mr VP you should of forfeited the game

We actually allowed them to add players 20 minutes before the game so we could actually have a playoff game. I watched Peckham sign a napkin for the vipers coaches wife saying it was fine lol. It doesn't matter anyways guys the player in question had an ID present thanks to Piqua PD, and he will be emailing his state ID to Wayne and whoever else needs it. The game wasn't even close get over it!

How many teams played with players from other leagues this year? Several of them did. They admited #96 from the Force was on the Eagles team earlier in the season but was also on the Force roster. Only thing to do would be address it in the off-season if you feel the need to change things.

Like I said on the other blog we flat out lost... We got out played and out coached!!

Our season isnt over lets prepare for our bowl game !!!

Congrats force!!

Renegade #3
Like I said on the other blog we flat out lost... We got out played and out coached!!

Our season isnt over lets prepare for our bowl game !!!

Congrats force!!

Good man, congrats to both teams!

WTH
aint you the one who told the vipers when they ask about adding some to make a better game against the force in the playoffs NO and that you was checkin there ID'S and if they dint have them there THEY WAS NOT PLAYING and if they did the vipers would FORFEIT the game period so the rules dont apply to the VP of the league anyone can give someone else's social everyone knows you have to present a id if asked he did not and still played by your own words mr VP you should of forfeited the game

Whinny ass Vipers, from what I heard they were the guys in the first place starting all the drama last weekend. We all know the Renegades are a time-bomb waiting to explode. It just took another group of classless individuals to start the fuse.

WTH
aint you the one who told the vipers when they ask about adding some to make a better game against the force in the playoffs NO and that you was checking there ID'S and if they dint have them there THEY WAS NOT PLAYING and if they did the vipers would FORFEIT the game period so the rules don't apply to the VP of the league anyone can give someone else's social everyone knows you have to present a id if asked he did not and still played by your own words Mr VP you should of forfeited the game
Ummm for the record the vipers came and asked if they could add a few players! Before the game started and we said NO... But when the game started their(Vipers) offensive line started with a few white jerseys on the OLINE and by the middle of the 3rd qtr it was all white(Wolfpack players) so if anything we could have pulled a RENEGADE and said CHEATER CHEATER PUMPKIN EATER(in a 5 year old's voice) but we didnt because we have class unlike the RENEGADES! Sooo SORRY YOUR WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTH

you, sir, are an idiot. "anyone can give someone else's social?" explain this to me.. when he gave "his" social to the officer, why did his NAME, the exact name on our roster, and PHOTO ID come up? PLUS, HIS NAME WAS TATTOOED ON HIS ARM! that's not good enough? you've got to be kidding me! the way this game ended makes me embarrassed to be a part of semi pro football. that was an absolute joke. just shut the fuck up, accept that the renegades lost, and stop trying to make excuses and get a cheap win. its a shame that a couple guys can ruin the entire image of a team. i'd say 95% of the renegades played a good clean game, those same guys accepted the fact they got beat. it's those other 5% loud-mouthed, excuse-making players that ruin it for the others.

oh and as for the vipers game, i'll clear that up too. we were asked prior to the game if they could add 4 players or else they couldn't field a team, which tyler agreed to. make a long story short, we beat a so. ohio wolfpack team that day, with about 6 vipers. we allowed them to play extras because we wanted to play a game, not forfeit our way to the next round. oh and, NO ID'S WERE CHECKED. and if you want to know the RULES, it state that additional players could be added as long as it was agreed upon by both teams, which it was for that game.

let's just end all the shit now. the season's over. the force won with the same guys all year long. if you don't believe that, that's your choice. have a good, safe offseason everyone. good luck next year everyone.