supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Marion County Crusaders

First, I would like to congratulate the Force and Renagades on in outstanding season. We, as an organization, hope to play both next year.

Second, to all those who are looking to possibly join the Crusaders next year please visit our website at marioncountycrusaders.com and fill out a player's form. If there are any questions please address them to mcocrusaders@yahoo.com. Thanks and good luck to all organizations in the upcoming season.

Re: Marion County Crusaders

If you have any questions, feel free to email us at the email provided.

The Crusaders would like to announce that Brian McFatridge (Coach MAC) has been selected to be the Head Coach for the Marion County Crusaders.

Congrats to Coach Mac he definitely deserves it. Thank goodness we are not in the same league though...I am not sure how I would feel about whooping up on your team coach!! lol....just messing.

Good luck next season Coach!

The Marion County Crusaders will have a call out meeting on the 7th of January for those that plan on playing in 2012. The time and location hasn't been determined yet but will be posted as soon as we get confirmation.

Thanks,
J. Morris

The Marion County Crusaders would like to announce that Aaron Gibson has accepted the line coaching position. Aaron played at Decatur Central High School from 1992-1996 then went off to Wisconsin to play from 1996-2000. In 2000, Aaron was drafted by the Detroit Lions. Played for the Detroit Lions from 2000-2001 then went to Dallas Cowboys to play there from 2001-2002. In. 2002, was traded to the Chicago Bears and played there from 2002-2004

This would be a great opportunity for skilled line players to learn from a great coach/player that has made it to the top. If you are interested please go to marioncountycrusaders.com and fill out a players form or email us at mcocrusaders@yahoo.com

There will be a team informational meeting on the 7th of January at 2:00 P.M. The location will be at Indy's Family Restaurant located at 2544 South Lynhurst Dr Indianapolis, In 46241. If you plan on playing for the Crusaders you need to make this meeting. We will do a meet and great and discuss Fees, Uniforms and future plans for the Crusaders. If you have any questions please email me.

J. Morris

All those that have applied for the Marion County Crusaders, please check your email or visit our facebook page to view the 2012 uniform design.

First, I would like to announce that the Crusaders have been accepted into the CRFL. This is one step closer to getting back on the field!!!

Second, I would like to announce that there will be NO jersey number guaranteed. This will be done by a "first pay" program. Meaning that the first to pay will have an open choice to the number he would prefer. In order to select your number, you must pay half ($75) of your player's fee. I suggest those of you that plan on playing for the Crusaders to bring in your Jersey fee during the call out meeting which takes place on the 7th of January.

Last, I would like to remind you all about the date, time and location of the call out meeting. This will be held on the 7th of January at 2:00 P.M. It will be held at Indy's Family Restaurant located at 2544 S. Lynhurst Dr. Indianapolis, IN 46241.

If there are any questions or you are unable to make this date please email us in advance so we are aware of the situation.

J. Morris

Crusaders continue to build – name Team President.
The Marion County Crusaders continue to build the framework for a championship caliber team with the announcement of KC Carter as President of the team. This is a huge pickup for the Crusaders and help bring years of management experience to their front office. KC Carter has been a positive figure in the Indianapolis Semi-Pro community for over a decade and also is the current Owner and Head Coach of the area’s only Professional Indoor Football team, the Indianapolis Enforcers. He will support and provider leadership for owners Mike and Jeremy Morris, and the current board members in all areas of front office management.

Congrats Marion County K.C. Carter is a good guy and should be a nice addition to your organization.

Im a basketball coach and that day we have a tournament out of town.

LooseCap
Im a basketball coach and that day we have a tournament out of town.

Terrence,

Thanks for the heads up. I will make sure that you are emailed the key points of the meeting. Good luck in your tournament.

J. Morris

Just a reminder - Tomorrow is the team meeting at 2pm - Indy's Family Restaurant located at 2544 South Lynhurst Dr Indianapolis, In 46241. If you plan on playing for the Crusaders you need to make this meeting. We will do a meet and great and discuss Fees, Uniforms and future plans for the Crusaders

On behalf of the Crusaders' staff, we wanted to say thanks to those that were able to attend the meeting this past Saturday. We had an outstanding turn out and that's just the start of things to come. Our next team meeting will be on the 11th of February at the same location and same time.

For those that weren't able to make it, please email the staff so we can get you the meeting notes. This will keep you up to par on what direction the organization is heading in.

On a side note, the numbers are closing fast so, if you want to get your number locked bring in your player fee.