supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Future of IFL

Being a fan from the IFL I have a serious question I would like to find an answer from a credible source. Maybe someone in the league office can just give a brief update on what's going on?...

Is there a chance to make the IFL a competitive league again for this upcoming season? Will the generals and wolfpack possibly come back? What about the tornadoes? Even possibly look for competitive teams within a good area of Indiana? What are the chances of the league being at least a 10 team league (or 12) with 2 divisions and a good playoff system! I have followed the IFL since the beginning of its time even after my son stopped playing ball. I truly believe this past year the league took a few steps back as far as competition and credibility goes. I do not want to take anything away from the wildcats, because they are a legit team with loads of talent. I just feel like some of the officers and coaches involved need to take steps to build it up again! Like I said I hope to hear from a source that can be trusted but also am looking forward to hearing everyone else's thoughts.

Re: Future of IFL

The IFL is doing this off season, what we have done every off season. We are looking a possibly adding teams, and working to make our league stronger. My personal goal is to have eight teams in the league for 2012. With that being said, we want to make sure we have quantity AND quality. We were all happy with the 14 teams we had in 2010, but we all saw how fast that can go away.

The league will be strong next season. We actually had a strong season this year. The Wildcats put together a great season, and are very deserving Champions. I'm proud to have them as league champs. I am also proud to have the other four teams that finished out the season. I believe this past season has made our league stonger than ever. Look for some very good things from the IFL in 2012.

Troy, what are the chances the generals, wolfpack, and blaze come back? What's the possibility of adding a team like the tornadoes?

The Indiana Eagles are trying to get in the IFA I HEARD ... IT IS A GOOD LEAGUE TO GET IN

The IFA?