supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Recruiting Quality Players

The “MARION COUNTY CRUSADERS” are looking for Excellent, Quality football players. The “CRUSADERS” are a first year team with a veteran coaching staff looking to join the “CRFL” league.
We will NOT accept just anyone. We want #1- GREAT PEOPLE. #2- GREAT FOOTBALL PLAYERS. The “CRUSADERS” want the BEST of the BEST, the CREAM of the CROP. ( A DREAM TEAM )……
As the Head Coach I want to make this perfectly clear to everyone. The “MARION COUNTY CRUSADERS” will be a CLASSY, RESPECTFUL, PROFESSIONAL, DOMINANT, CHAMPIONSHIP team for years. We WILL set the standard in the “CRFL” and all of semi-pro football.
If you’re looking for a change from the team you played for last season?
Maybe too much politics on the team you were on?
Maybe you feel you weren’t treated fair or equal?
Maybe you’ve never played semi-pro football.
Maybe you just want to play for a VERY organized, professional, organization?
Then come be a part of something very special!!!!
Go to “Marioncountycrusaders.com” and fill out the player registration. We will be having a Players meeting in the very near future. (See you there)..
Coach MAC~~~

Re: Recruiting Quality Players

Have you guys figured out which side of town you'll be practicing and gaming on?

It's the stampede si everything is prob tge same as where the6 were

The Marion County Crusaders are currently working out the field situation. From the looks of it , we will practice/play in central Indianapolis but hasn't been confirmed just yet.

There are many old Stampede players that are looking to play with the Crusaders in 2012 however, there are more players that have played with other teams in the past few years then there are players that played with the Stampede. I guess what I'm saying is that we have players from all different teams and leagues that have applied for the Crusaders.

Amen coach time to get it in