supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
CRFL November 5 Meeting Notes

The CRFL meet today to finish old business from the 2011 season and began new business for the 2012 season.

The board was slightly adjusted assigning John Jackson as the League President and moving Wayne Wolf to a League Trustee position. Tyler Peckham will remain as the Vice President. A new voting format was passed giving each team a voice in all league decisions.

After Adjustments to Board was complete, discussion for all returning teams took place. The memberships of Miami County Blitz, Tri County Raiders and Indianapolis Renegades were all placed into question. Both Blitz and Raiders were brought up to discussion due to the 2 game forfeit which is stated in our By-Laws and the Renegades due to their actions on the field. The League voted to allow both the Blitz and Raiders to remain in the League and voted the Renegades out. The decision to remove the Renegades were due to many incidents that happened throughout the year with many teams.

The league then reviewed all new team applicants and have narrowed down the new teams to 7. All new applicants have been contacted and have been asked to formally present their team to the CRFL during the December 10th meeting.

Other quick notes on the meeting included Kickin Off the 2012 season on June 9th, Roster Issues which occurred during the 2011 season and changes in communication.

Re: CRFL November 5 Meeting Notes

Are the warriors in this league still?

Nope

Two very competitive teams kicked out, thats ironic wait didnt the gade beat the revo twice and the warriors beat them once? both of these teams got the boot, what are you afraid of JJ?

The renegades are a bunch of thugs that just start problems not a team you want representing your league the warriors management are a bunch of thieves that do pay for their field and takes sponsorship money and player fees for themselves another team you dont want representing your league . lol what a joke.

Last time i checked the warriors arent even a team and if so they owe alot of ppl money and quality team not really...renegades are a bunch of thugs playin football another fight last night come on what league wants them representing them...jj didnt throw them out the league voted them out...and if ifl teams are so much better than the crfl teams step the fuck up and play them and stop all the excuses im sure the top crfl teams arent gonna back down...most of you grt on here talking and dont know shit about whats goin on all you do is play most of you dont even pay your players fees but get on here and be tough guys on the internet...like i said ifl has so many quality teams there's a pre-season lets put your quality to a test!

Cowards!!!!!!! Kick us out when we cant be there to rep ourselves! Now you give a fukin bum like JJ control! Cant you dumb asses see how he fucks everything up he touches! Funny stuff! The rules he put in place this year were broken by him. The whole league didnt want us back because they knew we would be back in the the hunt for the ship again next year. Chicken shit cowards!!!!!!!!!!! I would love to know what the vote was! What teams voted us out???? The teams that couldnt beat us, JJ and the Force? I guess that would be the entire league! Did JJ count as a team? JJ your a bitch who is scared of the Renegades and had it out for us since the former Pirates players left and started the Renegades. I hope what ever team you play for next year realizes that your a juiced up fukin no talent bum and cuts you, and if you are allowed to be on a team its because that team knows they would be a shoe in to the CRFL. Fukin joke ass league! Chicken shit bastards that call yourselves men! The joke is definitely on whoever voted that chump in as President.

Yeap
Last time i checked the warriors arent even a team and if so they owe alot of ppl money and quality team not really...WELL NOT EXACTLY SURE WHO YOU CHECKED WITH BECAUSE JJ KNEW THEY WERE STILL A TEAM I SEEN IT POSTED ON HIS PAGE AND IF I SEEN SURELY HE SEEN IT I HEAR THEY STILL OWE FOR THE FIELD THEY USED THATS NOT EXACTLY ALOT OF PEOPLE DID THEY PAY THEIR LEAGUE FEES? MUST HAVE THEY PLAYED AND TOOK CREDIT FOR THE WINS AND LOSSES, THEY HAD REFS REFEEING THE GAMES SO THEY MUST HAVE GOT PAID THEY WASNT OUT THERE LOOKING LIKE A MILLION DOLLAR TEAM SO SURE TO HELL THEIR UNIFORMS WERE PAID FOR.

most of you grt on here talking and dont know shit about whats goin on all you do is play most of you dont even pay your players fees but get on here and be tough guys on the internet...ARE YOU INCLUDING YOURE IN THIS TALKING AND DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT WHATS GOING ON. I ALSO FOLLOWED THE WARRIORS POST WHEN SOME STUFF WAS GOING DOWN LOOKED TO ME LIKE ALOT OF THOSE FELLAS DIDNT PAY. ANYONE EVER STOP TO THINK MAYBE THATS WHY THE WARRIORS ARE IN THE SITUATION THEY ARE IN ALWAYS EASIER TO POINT THE FINGER ELSEWHERE THEN TO TAKE ANY BLAME FOR YOUR OWN ACTIONS

I PLAY FOR A DIFFERENT LEAGUE ALTOGETHER SO DON'T GO BLOWING MY SHIT UP SOMETIMES COMMOND SENSE IS NOT VERY COMMON

like i said ifl has so many quality teams there's a pre-season lets put your quality to a test!

Ok, I managed to remain out of the fray this year which has been really, really nice. However, I don't quite understand the league management structure.

When we started the league, there was a president, vice president, secretary, and treasurer so we had board members made up of reps from the teams. However, we also had the commissioner position so we had someone who had a final say that had no dog in the fight. The entire reason for doing that was to get away from the problems we had in the MFL. My understanding is that Wayne was not as responsive as he could have been this season. I'm not involved anymore so I don't know but I do know he's had some business ventures that have taken some of his time. Even if it wasn't Wayne, that position should still exist.

As much as I don't want to get involved in any of this, it upsets me that things that were put in place for a reason by those of us who were there from the beginning are now going out the window. And, at the risk of starting a public war between JJ and myself, I have to ask what exactly were you thinking putting him in charge? He was Earl's biggest critic and now you are putting him in the very position and setting up the same situation to make him become Earl.

I don't understand how you can kick the Renegades out but not the Blitz or Raiders. They forfeited just as many games last season. but I guess thats smart keep the teams that cant show up to games. People say that the Renegades are thugs and all we do is fight. Show me one football game that doesnt have some kind of fighting in it. This is a CONTACT sport. Kicking the Renegades out is more from personal beef than a league vote.

I'm going to speak on the CRFL as a league, The League this year is going to be made up of a team run league. The member teams are going to vote on all decisions made about the league. JJ as president doesn't have a vote. All he has to do is schedule refs, and do the game schedules, I'm not going to knock JJ, cause alot of u know him better then I do, but what he has to handle shouldn't destroy a league, I don't know but I just hope it works out. We (Cardinals) will be in the CRFL this year, and our hoping we have a good year league wise. Then everyone dogging Wayne and JJ how many of u can do it better, or have the time to do it. If u can start a team and c the headaches u get or try to run a league or just b on a board, after our meeting yesterday, I don't blame Wayne I wouldn't have answered my phone either lol, casue alot of problems teams had they could've fiugured out on their own, and obviously they did cause the games were played. Good luck JJ cause with all this hate all ready u gonna need it!!!! lol Oh yea our season start earlier this year June 9. So Wolfpack, Wildcats, Hitmen, Renegades, Mustangs or whoever get at me let's set something up. lmao

I have read all the crap on here and I have tried not to respond. But.. Renegades, J.J. did not vote you out.. J.J. did not even bring up your team's name. The CRFL as a league voted you out. Not one team voted for you to stay in the CRFL.Our decision was based on your actions all season. And as for you not being there to defend yourselves.You knew, just like every team knew, that we had a meeting Nov 5th. You had a opportunity to be there.Your team Rep. chose not to be there. As for all of you putting Wayne,down for the way he ran the league.. Step up.. You want to talk about this person,you think you could have done a better job? We as a league are open to new ideas and a better way of communicating. We as team owners will all have a vote and a voice as to how this league will be ran. So, If you are not a team owner and are not at these meetings you really do not know what the real truth is. If you are a team owner, and you were at the meeting,and posting this crap,Shame on you. JJ, did not vote himself in. The owners did it.We will all do the best for our team, and this league. What it comes down to, is no matter who takes over the CRFL. To the outsiders, he will never be good enough..

All this talk about us getting kicked out of the league for our actions on the field is bull. What did we do? What game? From the beginning of the season yall had it out for us. When everybody thought we were gonna fight the stallions, nothing happened. When everybody thought we would fight the revo, nothing happened twice. So we basically got kicked out, cause we a team of trash talkers? This league is a joke, This is football for fun, and yall acting like we in the NFL. Coach Mom, what was your reason for voting us out? Did we get in a fight with yall? If anyone watches Football of sundays, u would know there are always fights. This is a contact sport. When grown men are in contact eacn other there will be altercations, and we still didnt have major fights. We had a game on Saturday so we couldnt represent ourselves. Its cool though keep giving these vague excuses, not pointing out the details of what we did to get kicked out.

Your a joke along with the rest of the renegades they did nothing but cause trouble. Glad to see this team leave... Oh 25-5 does not speak for it self its what you Do ON and OFF the field that speaks for it self! Grow up!!

No. Your team did not fight with the Cardinals.. We had a very good game with you.In saying that, we have teams that have no field to play on, because of the things that happened when playing you.. No Turkey Bowl, due to the things that happend with the Renegades. They fight in the NFL. AND>> That makes it ok? They get paid in the NFL too..We have babies,We have sponsors, we have parents at our games.. And this is what they want to see? Come on guys.. Yes football is a contact sport and the emotions get going. But FIGHT..What did you do? I read SupaFan. As late as Saturday. Again Renegades fighting. You have some great guys,great talent,on your Team..You need to cut the bad apples..Show some Respect for yourselves,Respect your Fans, your sponsors..your Team.

I find it funny that some one would lump the whole team up as a bunch of thugs. I respectfully digress, altho there where players that were highly competitive that reflected there attitude we where not thugs, and well I cant speak for everyone, so ill say im not a thug. Good season for all teams and players that enjoy football. Shalom!

i wasn,t a thug at all maybe the most humble player on the team ....for as the fight saturday the detriot team from the start of the game they was talking crazy taken late hitting grapping face mask and other stuff ....they even start talk about fight and shoot people i had my kids in the benches before it when down i was leave the game in the fouth quarter about 8 mins left.it broke out ....when man step in ur face ....coming be real are u going stand there and let him talk @ disrespect u and call u b's and m,f's its like and dog getting poke ...many time so later he going to attack......but it over good lucky to the crfl league i had fun this year....

No we arent saying that they fight in the NFL so its ok to fight in the CRFL. But what we are saying is that every game has some sort of fighting.No that still doesnt make it right. Ok the league voted us out. Do you really thing that there isnt going to be anymore fights? I will be the first to say that there are some hot heads on the Renegades and yes some bad apples do need to be cut. But I hope that CRLF comes up with some kind of rules on fighting during games and enforces them. The CRFL has potential to be a GREAT league. Thats if its run right.Good luck to JJ and all the CRFL. IT was fun while it lasted.

Jokes on you
I would love to know what the vote was! What teams voted us out???? The teams that couldnt beat us, JJ and the Force?

Now I'm typically not one to come on here and talk, but I've heard enough trash talking about our squad from this pathetic group of sore losers we all called the Renegades.

The Force couldn't beat you? We beat you twice! Apparently, you can run through everyone else (well, except the Raiders) but you couldn't stop the FORCE! Go ahead and say we cheated and what not. You made an excuse for when we beat you the first time.. "Our starting QB didn't play" Then when we meet again in the championship, we shut you down like we did to teams all year. Again, the excuses piled in. Take your losses like a fucking man. Don't be a bitch about it and make you BS excuses. Fuck you and your team. The vote was unanimous, you're fucking out.

And for the guy who said no one respects the Force? Ask the 4 of 5 teams our defense shut out to close out the season. Fuck you.

No one respects the FORCE?? HAHAHA thats classic... Oh and hiding behind YEP seems as if my players respect me cus my system worked and we DOMINATED in the playoffs! Glad to never see the renegades again! Not because we are SCARED but because you all are a bunch of WKBW's(which is in the words of Bruce Almighty) Whimpy Kiddy Baby Whiners!!! So stop dogging the class of the league ( FORCE) because when u win everyone has excuses why we won!

IM done with this trash... This is my last word's about the renegades... But i hope you dont ever get in another league i hope your coach leaves you because he was classy and finally i hope you all learn to GROW THE HECK UP!! Because the renegades single handily ruined are championship celebration which i am over but is still a sour taste in my mouth. Because we won that thing fair and square so goodbye and THANK GOD you wont ruin another CRFL championship! And again be a man and MAN UP that you got beat!!!!!

I'm not defending the Renegades, but I'm sorry to hear we wont have another shot at them... In our game vs the Gades I didn't see any of the on or off field crap I've heard all season. I still believe it was because it was a tribute game for 'Tiny' and therefore all bullshit was checked at the door before our game. The refs sucked that night, but not the play from either team.

Now do I believe all the stuff I've heard and read on here about them, you bet. I'm just sorry we wont have another chance at them... Best of luck in the future though...

Looking forward to 2012!!!

Riha 47
Cards P/K

Really? We could get this set up...actually u guys get ur all crfl team together an come play the wildcats! Pretty sure we played the renegades 2 years smashed them with a much lesser team than we have now....ifl is not the best conference in the country no but ur best team would have a running clock put on in the second half if they played the wildcats soo hopefully we can get this set up cuz I never post on and I won't again just thought it should be known that crfl ain't ready for the ifl! I feel dumb for even wasting my time posting thisbut atleast u will know I told ya so!

Alrighti gotta say one more thing...we only had 39 guys this year thank you...and I'm sorry but the renegades or whoever ur top team is would have a running clock put on them period! Sorry the truth hurts and the truth is ifl would piss on the crfl I really hope we get this to happen!

Thanks for the meeting notes Tyler, I appreciate it, even though I am no longer associated with any teams, I thank you for informing others about the league.

With all of this talking, complaining, whining going on, it really makes me appreciate what football REALLY is. Football is a GAME that is highly competitive, often emotional, and strategy is always underrated. I honestly wish I could have been closer to the team, The Midwest Force, then I was this past season, but a broken ankle and 60 hour work weeks made it impossible.

I hope all of you before you hit "post message" on this website just stop and think about what you are typing, saying, writing, publishing, thinking, or expressing. Regardless of who beat who, or who is in charge, or who has a "ring." Football is a PRIVILEGE to play and in the blink of an eye, can be taken away from you for numerous reasons.

I was in attendance for only three games this year for the Force that being, The Blitz, The Vipers, and The Renegades. Each one of those teams have great football players that play the game how it should be played, and each of those teams have very spirited young men that, at times, let their emotions get the best of them. I appreciate The Blitz and The Renegades for making the trip over and giving us the opportunity to play the greatest game in the world while some of us still can play. The outcomes, at times, were not favorable for all parties involved, but was fun for sure while playing.

It is a shame the Renegades were voted out, but I honestly believe they will bounce back and the have and the have nots of their team will be pruned out.

I wish everyone a great offseason and while you have the time off I hope you spend as much time with your family as you can. God Bless!

Wildcat, did you really hijack this thread to beat on your chest and say how superior you are to all the teams in the CRFL? Well guess what, you were that much superior to all the teams in your own league. what does that make you? A big fish on a small pond. so now if you want respect or even just competitive games, you must do as the Generals did and step up to a bigger league. Are you really on here calling out the Renegades? That's impressive, now why don't you pick on someone who is legitimate. How about calling out the Generals, Tornados, Roscoe Rush, Lima Warriors, Ohio Eagles, Michigan Gators or Western Michigan Force? The answer is cause these squads would put a running clock on you! So either enjoy your accomplishments in a classy manner, call out someone with similiar success, or continue to be a bully in which members of these legit teams sit back and laugh at you! This is the equivalency of a division I college team talking crap to the I-AA teams they use to fill the gaps in their schedules each year, would look pretty ridiculous huh?

Well I can tell ur not a very good reader hah a guy called out the ifl saying how the crfl is soo much better I'm saying let's get it going cuz we would smash them and played the generals are a good team don't know too much bout the others we played generals last year lost 20-11 bud no running clock sorry hah...and we have had a couple leagues ask us to move if we can get the money maybe someday we will and I bet we do just fine in a higher league wasn't beating my chest just saying we would smash any crfl team and said because a guy was calling out the ifl like the teams suck... but next time u come on here trying to bash the wildcats know ur shit no team has ever put a running clock on us period and put ur name out there lol

Don't forget about my beloved Wolfpack that Won 2 games with the West Michigan Force. Yes, we lost in the semi finals but it was a very good game.

excuses are like assholes everyone has 1.. damn I mean I wont get on here and call someone a crybaby just as I wont get on here and call out someone for talking there team up to be the best. If you win the championship of any league you have the right to voice your team up with another successful team cuz seriously there opinions thats it. Not the associated press releasing the official top teams. Hell we (NC Wolfpack) went 10-1 in a damn tough league. Do I feel we can compete with every single team on this board? No doubt about it. But am I going to sit here and say we would beat the generals, wildcats, tornadoes, absolutely not. I play the game because I only live once and the day I have to hang my cleats up I wont remember anybody running their mouths on some forum, I wont even remember the teams that cause so much drama and disrespect to the game. I will only remember trying to be the best damn teammate, leader, friend, and opponent I could be. We are grown ass men that love football because we LOVE TO PLAY football. I could give a rats ass if every single team on this board said they were the worlds best team and would destroy us.. thats why we play the game. So I am not calling out any single person on this message but just sit back and think to yourself why you play the game that started before any of us were alive and when 2 teams could beat the shit out of each other and win or lose look each other in the eye and shake hands. If this doesnt help then f'n join the real world or jersey shore cuz come on guys this is ridiculous when other leagues view this and read this slop. Hell I was sick of this within first 3 weeks in the GLFL where we would beat teams by 28 points. Hold a team to under 130yds of total offense and them say the refs gave us the games and were payin refs and we got flagged way more than them bla bla bla. Easy to justify without mentioning 75% of calls were unsportsmanlike conduct or personal penalty against those teams who were thinking I am going to rant and rave because if I do I know this ref will waive the flag off,lol get real.. We may not be professionals and 95% of the children watching us wont be either. But they will repeat our actions. what message are you sending?

Once again call me names, put me down, or respect this.. I could care less

Dustin Petre NC Wolfpack #21

Get Rested and lets change the terrible name we have given 'semi-pro' football in 2012 cuz we as of right now are living up to the term 'semi-pro' off the field and no damn well we are only 'semi-pro' players on the field.

like my teammate Dustin said guys we play the game cause we Love the game all that talkin trash back in forth is not going to want a team to play you or not play u all we guys as players should be doing is seeing how we can be better teammates on our own team and getting ready for next season and if that team were to come across ur path again play them with respect and dont fuck up the game everyone else cause u have individuals who hae beef with eachother as a member of the Noble County Wolfpack ive learned to play evey team with respect and check the egos at the door maybe all u guys who habe issues should do the same and just play football u should not want to be remembered as a team or person of a team who dont have class or respect for another team or themselves you should want to remembered as a player or team who showed great class and respect for the game win or lose
and with that said lets get ready for next year everybody and every team lets make this next season for semi pro football in indiana for all to remember

Brandon Fossett Noble county wolfpack #17

Thugs for real??? That's gettin real old!!!! It's called demanding respect!!! Every team in the CRFL came to these games tring to c how far y'all could push us befo we snapped!! Me personally I Neva let it get to me I jus played my game straight up and let it speak fo itself... Y'all can hate us all u want but u know when it came to lining up on the field you kno we came to play and we were gonna bust u in ur mouth for 4 quarters!!! Without stacking our roster and without cheating!!

Then I hear y'all kick the Renegades out the league... What does that do for the CRFL??? Oh give another Indiana team a chance to play for the ship!!! It's all good I'm sure the Renegades will get into another league... If they don't every player on the roster is good enough to start on any of the squads out there!!! Period!!!

just saying dont hide behind a fake name .... and yes we did get our ass kicked i think we had 17 guys that game but ya i think there was a running clock now that i think about it but speaking in the present nobody is putting a running clock on us sorry!

so........
So, let me get this straight renegade 3, your guys inability to control your tempers and behavior on the football field was the fault of every other team in the CRFL? What about the nonleague games you guys played in against teams that had no other issues throughout the season, but also resulted in the renegades fihting? Was it also those teams faults? You guys had the honor of playing in a post season game outside your league and disgraced yourselves and your league by once again fighting. At some point you have to say the one consistent factor in each of these issues is the renegades. You guys epitimize what is wrong with semi pro football and why it is so difficult for quality organizations to gain the support of their local communities! Good luck getting into another league, because after this year, there is zero chance for that!

Has a good point. Hope you all can figure it out and weed out the problem. I know you all have some good fellas on the team and would hate to see them guys punished because of the selfishness of some players that choose to fight because their ego got hurt!

Cant we all just get along......lol
of course not, too many NFL ex ballers that have been left out during this past seasons lockout.....Bottom line is this, on any given Sat a team can be beat, there is no league that is just truly dominate from top to bottom, there are teams in the IFL, CRFL and so on and so forth that could move on and compete in these so called HIGHER leagues, however due to revenue it is virtually impossible to do that. I get so sick of ppl saying move up, move up, well hell if you are having problems putting gas in your car just to get to work everyday what makes you think it is gonna be easier to get gas and food for an entire team to go out of state 6 or 7 weeks out of a season? Also there are teams in these so called HIGHER leagues that need to be in some of these smaller market leagues so that they can FINISH a season and stop robbing these guys of their money. Not saying that they are pocketing the money, but if i pay $250 to play 10games and we fold after 5, damn it im upset and we are gonna have problems. We need to understand that what the Tornados do isnt what the Wildcat, the Cutters, WolfPack, Warriors and so on and so forth, are able to do. Stop knocking these teams for not being able to travel on the GDFL schedule due to money issues, stop knocking these teams, players and fans for having pride in the teams that they either follow or represent as well. The Wildcats should be able to say they are good...hell, they are, the generals, the Nados, the Pack, The Gades, albeit with some other issues, are good as well...I wouldnt respect a man that came out and said MY TEAM SUCKS AND WE HAVE NO SHOT....
I hope you all understand that this is a game for kids and we are blessed to be able to still play it.

I really struggled on what you were saying... thats pretty bad. "real conversation" shouldn't it be "real talk"? Thats like mixing a Oxford grad and a crip.

A lot of people say they could, would, and should have done something or another, but it don't mean jack if you don't do it. So, I would like to see you hand pick 14 bros from High School and prove it!

Anyways, thanks for acknowledging our accomplishment and nice alias.

Well then, I have no doubts I'll find a team this year, however... This league is rediculous. Why would you kick out a team that won the Indiana Division. Im not even going to attempt to defend the Warriors, but just for the record... Thats last years Indiana Division Championship game. I totally understand why we got the boot, because at times it was embarrassing for us (players). But what about imposing a one year probation period on the Gades? I guess what they did was dumb but in reality they came to play. We pay here to play. I think this has been lost in the whole (my dicks bigger than yours) argument. And the clowns that get the team money...they decide when and if we play. This league is unorganized.