supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Midwest Bowl Series

Any word on scores from last night? Looking to see how the teams from our league GLFL faired with the Indy teams.

Re: Midwest Bowl Series

Wolfpack Backer
Any word on scores from last night? Looking to see how the teams from our league GLFL faired with the Indy teams.

Renegades lost 14-8 with a big fight at the end. LOL, what a joke. No wonder this team won't be together next year

Yep and would you know it Jerry (Im the greatest of all time) Goode was punching with the best of'em. Don't mess with this dude. He will knock you the hell out. Goode will not take jack from nobody. Get in his face and down you go.

lol I hope the Goode comment was being sarcastic. Sounds like he is in the wrong sport! Sounds like one hell of a boxer but one crappy football player if you result to throwing punches in a football game.

gades motto if you cant beat them beat them sore ass losers

bereal
gades motto if you cant beat them beat them sore ass losers

If thats their motto you cant say that they fight a lot then. Since they dont get beat very often. i think bereal needs to be real and check his own team!

GLFL was well represented and took care of business.

West Michigan Force tore the Tornadoes apart 24-8.

Diesels beat the Renegades/Generals/Tornadoes/whomever else they could find 14-8.
Diesels came with 25 players leaving at least 5 starters on either side of the ball at home. Renegades had well over 50 "ringers" (we counted 7 different helmets and 5 different jerseys) on their sidelines to start the game...more than half left before the game was over. 2 players from the Renegades were thrown out of the game at different points for punching Diesels player in the BACK OF THEIR HEADS...turns out it was two owners of the Renegades.
B.J.Queen did a great job putting on this event...it was a shame that Indy Unified had to resort to fighting since they couldn't play football. When you "stack" your team in order to try to beat someone you're obviously afraid of, those players have no accountability, and those mercenaries will bring you down.
Knightstown is a beautiful facility and we were treated well off the field. I know there were some good players with good attitudes on the Renegades side and I wish them the best of luck finding a new team that plays football by the rules and is actually going to be allowed in a league. Good decision by the CRFL for booting these guys. There are some good football players in Indiana and some excellent teams like the Wolfpack...maybe take a que from them when trying to build a team the right way.

Really ? Wolfpack dude i think u should stop running ur mouth . I did nothing but play ball for 4 qts then yea a fight got started I didnt start it I was tryin to stop the shit so get ur facts right before u wanna try to blast some one ....and the comment jerry the best of all time goode ..i smell a hater but whatever u gotta say to make u look cool under a fake name go for it ..ur right Iam not scared of anyone never will be .. come with ur real name Bro . I cant help Iam a all league first team all star this yr i busted my ass on the field not in a ring ..smh yall should be calling out the whole thug ass team for fighting all yr not someone tryin to keep a buddy from getting jumped #justsayin. U got a problem with me come with a real name .dude probly mad bc there coach wanted me to play and i took someone's spot ...this is y a hate semi pro ball to many ppl wanna run there mouth ...but glad ur thinkin about me

Far from a crappy player #21 ....o line caption for the Indy Generals and All Star in the msfl but thanks for the shout outs u haters ...good nite

Sry just a lil pissed ur tryin to make my name look bad ...smh punches were getting threw at me and shit I was gettin a buddy out of the mess then we left while the gay fight was still goin on ... Def not how I roll but thanks for tryin to make me look bad u dumb ass

I don't think that the wolfpack dude you are referring to is hiding. And I know he is t trying to start anything with what he said. He is one of the most respectful semi pro player I have ever seen let alone play with. Whenever he sees this I'm sure he will state his name and let you know. Trust me he ain't starting anything. And I hope you don't think I am either! I wish all the arguing in semi pro was not around. Good luck man see ya

its reasons like this players such as goode won't be aloud to return to generals. Even if he werent starting fight, just being involved in this situation and bringing negative attention to our team, wearing our logo making us look bad in the Midwest. reasons such as leading league with personal fouls, trying to fight with multiple players on your own team during championship, if it happens once, maybe even twice you can blame others but when its over and over and over again. It's time to look in the mirror. You cant say your a team player when all you do is say how you made all league, you completely contradict yourself. Team players keep cool and dont have multiple tds called back because if them or have two personal fouled in ine play on a drive that team needed while down. And all league? First off, seven teams in the league were not even considered due to they're teams not submitting stats and the only position in league that went off of votes to make all star was o line. Easy to get when you get on message boards begging for votes. It's not just you, generals will be making many changes, new logos, new uniorms, new faces. We will be champions again. But good luck with the crusaders.

NCWolfpack9
I don't think that the wolfpack dude you are referring to is hiding. And I know he is t trying to start anything with what he said. He is one of the most respectful semi pro player I have ever seen let alone play with. Whenever he sees this I'm sure he will state his name and let you know. Trust me he ain't starting anything. And I hope you don't think I am either! I wish all the arguing in semi pro was not around. Good luck man see ya
. I wad talking the post before 21 and good luck to you too Bro ...

generals
its reasons like this players such as goode won't be aloud to return to generals. Even if he werent starting fight, just being involved in this situation and bringing negative attention to our team, wearing our logo making us look bad in the Midwest. reasons such as leading league with personal fouls, trying to fight with multiple players on your own team during championship, if it happens once, maybe even twice you can blame others but when its over and over and over again. It's time to look in the mirror. You cant say your a team player when all you do is say how you made all league, you completely contradict yourself. Team players keep cool and dont have multiple tds called back because if them or have two personal fouled in ine play on a drive that team needed while down. And all league? First off, seven teams in the league were not even considered due to they're teams not submitting stats and the only position in league that went off of votes to make all star was o line. Easy to get when you get on message boards begging for votes. It's not just you, generals will be making many changes, new logos, new uniorms, new faces. We will be champions again. But good luck with the crusaders.
myself and a few others from the generals were asked Nd invited to come help team out , didn't kno putting the pads on one more time would bring some much bs towards me smh for playing a game that I love .. as far as returning to generals and bring neg r way I didn't ...and trust me Iam a Team Player anyone who needed rides for they had them gas money or not ,helments painted I did it , scout some great talent the last two yrs ...Iam just sayin ..I had a few p/f but didn't lead the league ,if I did get one it was takin up for my Teammates ... It wasnt just me that was upset in our ship . That's water under the bridge ready to get goin for next yr but i guess yall don't want me ..we will see what coach says . I got nothing but love for the sport ,Generals and everyone who has strapped up the pads with me. The last thing I think about is Me ask coach or anyone but its kool ...Iam off here I don't want any drama with my squad I just wanted to clear up I wasn't makin my team look back so think what u want ...

generals
myself and a few others from the generals were asked Nd invited to come help team out , didn't kno putting the pads on one more time would bring some much bs towards me smh for playing a game that I love .. as far as returning to generals and bring neg r way I didn't ...and trust me Iam a Team Player anyone who needed rides for they had them gas money or not ,helments painted I did it , scout some great talent the last two yrs ...Iam just sayin ..I had a few p/f but didn't lead the league ,if I did get one it was takin up for my Teammates ... It wasnt just me that was upset in our ship . That's water under the bridge ready to get goin for next yr but i guess yall don't want me ..we will see what coach says . I got nothing but love for the sport ,Generals and everyone who has strapped up the pads with me. The last thing I think about is Me ask coach or anyone but its kool ...Iam off here I don't want any drama with my squad I just wanted to clear up I wasn't makin my team look back so think what u want ...

I was there at the game last weekend and goode did nothing but open holes on off and even played defense and helpped a team who needed it . As far as fighting I can say he didnt have nothing to do with that . The renagades where the ones who went on with that . Ive played with goode yes he can get hot headed but one of my good friends that will almost do anything to help you out if you needed it . Generals I've been to most of the home games and that guy plays harder then most of the o line in semi pro football but I just wanted to clear that up that he was out there playing hard and having fun not starting fights .... Old skool stampede

old skool
I was there at the game last weekend and goode did nothing but open holes on off and even played defense and helpped a team who needed it . As far as fighting I can say he didnt have nothing to do with that . The renagades where the ones who went on with that . Ive played with goode yes he can get hot headed but one of my good friends that will almost do anything to help you out if you needed it . Generals I've been to most of the home games and that guy plays harder then most of the o line in semi pro football but I just wanted to clear that up that he was out there playing hard and having fun not starting fights .... Old skool stampede
that's what's up Bro thanks for having my back ...

sorry I dont get on too often but no I definitely wasnt trying to disrespect you goode it was more directed at the guy who was praising your fighting skills and not your football skills and in a way almost accepting and wanting fights in football games. hell stuff happens and you protecting yourself is definitely a reason to punch someone lol.. but the person posting about you originally was where the intent was directed.

Dustin Petre #21 NC Wolfpack

wolfpack21
sorry I dont get on too often but no I definitely wasnt trying to disrespect you goode it was more directed at the guy who was praising your fighting skills and not your football skills and in a way almost accepting and wanting fights in football games. hell stuff happens and you protecting yourself is definitely a reason to punch someone lol.. but the person posting about you originally was where the intent was directed.

Dustin Petre #21 NC Wolfpack

It's all good man , things get twisted on here lol. I agree with ya tho #21 dude shouldn't have put me out there like that ... No disrespect in my eyes from u .
Keep up ur hard work and good luck next season Bro !