supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
new hottest indy team

best new team in indy indiana night hawks. time for a change in semipro football in indiana

Re: new hottest indy team

if you are playing in the crfl you may want to keep quiet and not bring any attention to your self teams that do seem to get kicked out

lol that funny ......stuff but i quess.....it was fun travel and playing in this league

oh and whatever you do if you plan on staying in the crfl league for a while when you play the team that jj plays for or word has it owns for the 2012 season make sure your team plays at their very worst you dont want to take a chance on beating jjs team cuz
if you do it will be your last year in that league
just saying

there were a few teams that beat jj's team from 2011 and most of those teams are still in the crfl. the fact that you got the boot had nothing to do with beating jj's team. it had to do with the way you represented yourselves on/off the field and it started with the leaders/owners of the team. ask yourselves this: how many sponsers did you have in 2011? nobody wants to back a bunch of fools who don't know how to act right or keep composure in public. if the fans associate your sponsers with your team and they think negatively about your team, then the sponser risks having a bad public image too. let the team die, let your hate for jj die, and move on with your lives/football careers in a positive manner. this game is a privelidge not a God-given right. nobody owes you anything just because you won some amature football games.

Nope for as long as I live I will stir up shit wherever JJ goes. Period! It don't matter here nor there the Renegades will never "DIE" we don't care we got the boot we figured since "VIRGIN" was taking over the league and PECKAM is on his left nut, JJ is a joke and so is the CRFL Gades just jump on another squad and wear your renegades jerseys on under your other one and never forgett that. We were a team who didn't take peoples shit and won't wherever we go so just wait even more shit is coming in 2012 guranteed. We are damn proud of how we represented and actually had PLENTY of sponsrs had to turn away a couple. So yea u fail

Why do u hate this man so much?

bc he's a virgin bitch who stabs you in the back, talks shit to you, doesn't know his ass from a hole in the wall. Tries to run orginizations but runs them into the ground. Del Chargers Pirates, anything he is a part of fails, ask his buddies from his fraternity at ball state, they will all tell you he is the guy who keeps coming back to parties being old and nobody likes, thats straight from his fraternity brothers lol he's just a joke period.

Kinda like you! Who comes on here running his mouth and taking shots at individual people, placing the blame on everyone else for why the renegades were kicked out of the league, by a vote nonetheless. It couldnt have anything to do with the fact that you guys were involved in a fight in every nonleague game you played and had numerous issues within the league. If there is nothing wrong with your organization, go ahead and apply to another league because there are plenty out there and with your guys record, acceptance should not be an issue, right? Wrong! There is not a league around that will accept you guys due to your nonfootball related behavior. And before you go popping off at the mouth, I am not affiliated with the CRFL, but am offended by you guy' s behavior, because i play semi pro and it is this exact type of behavior that gives us all such a bad reputation and makes finding fields difficult and sponsorships impossible. The Renegades this year were responsible for more nonsense than all the teams in indiana, Ohio and Michigan combined. I for one was glad the CRFL kicked them out and hope they do not resurface under some other entity, but may want to look at starting an mma fight team or gym. Seems more suited for your interests!

What off the field issues are you speaking of? I am a Renegade and I have never had any off the field issues and we never did. Who cares 25-5 speaks for itself. So keep suckin ya momma bitch

Nope
What off the field issues are you speaking of? I am a Renegade and I have never had any off the field issues and we never did. Who cares 25-5 speaks for itself. So keep suckin ya momma bitch

Comments like that tend to sway peoples opinion about the Renegades. It's true, you guys will have a tough time getting in a league... personally I hope you guys make it in the IFL, but if it comes down to a owner vote in the IFL I have a feeling it won't play to the Renegades favor.

Nonetheless Good Luck this off-season!

Yea we tha"Crusaders" are playing in tha crfl so get ready for some losses we dont plan on lossing ,#jussayyin lets gooooo!!!

Thats news to me. I was at the CRFL meeting and must have missed the part where you were voted in. Don't count you chickes till they hatch because you might not get what you want.

The Marion County Crusaders have not been accepted into any league at this moment. We have a board meeting on the 10th of December to present the Crusaders to the CRFL. I can assure you that we, as an organization, will be well prepared for this meeting.

As for the members that have applied for the Crusaders. Please DO NOT get on this forum and talk crap about anything. The Crusaders haven't even started practice let alone won a game. If you are looking for recognition, earn it with class. Not by getting on here and talking about how good you are. I promise you that if you treat everyone with respect you will earn that recognition no matter what your record says.

J. morris

Well said Jeremy, I can dig it, I got confidence n watevr league, n ur rite no need for trash talk, respect will come soon