supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Crusaders

I find it funny that a team with at least AA could be AAA talent wants to play in the CRFL. If you ask me that's some weak stuff. The CRFL is a league that is for small market teams. Just because JJ is on the team they get to get in the league. Listen if you want to talk all the crap Crusaders at least step up to a better league. You guys are a joke if you don't.
CRFL teams need to vote no on the crusaders.

Re: Crusaders

Im the owner of the Crusaders and this is a first year team. We have a lot of players that say they are playing for us but until the season start we will not know. Thanks for your concern. Good Luck to the Tornado's next year.

Tornado,
I am having a hard time believing that you are part of the Tornados organization but I find it funny that you know what our roster looks like before we do. As Mike stated, we are a first year team and have no idea what our budget is going to be like. Why would we get into a league that has 5 times more travel expenses and then end up folding half way through the season? I suggest you stay with the Tornados and worry about your issues before you get on here bashing other teams. I have always seen the Tornados as an organization with class and would hate to see someone, who might not evening be a part of the organization, on here posting crap.
As for talking crap, name one post that the owners have talked down to a player, team or league. The Crusaders will not be that type of organization however, we will not allow other organizations talk about us before we even step onto a field.
Lets make one thing clear to all. The Crusaders didn't add John Jackson to our team because he is the league commissioner. John was add prior to the Championship game in the CRFL, which means he wasn't the Commissioner at the time. John is well aware that when he steps on that field with the Crusaders he is a player like all the other 44 players. If you have any other issues with the Crusaders, please email me and I would gladly give you my cell number so we can address them like men and not like cowards! Good luck to the Tornados and all other organizations in all leagues next year.

AYE YO! You cats need to stay in ya paygrades! That Tornado cat obviously outta line....leaving me to believe they are "false flaggin" and if they are with us, I would say why you worried bout the Crusaders. Hell, I'm not. But, why should we be worried?

MP48

All CRFL Teams be prepared for when you play the Crusaders being JJ is the league commisioner and he is playing for the Crusaders if there is a rules violation and needs to be interpeted guess who will win that arguement?

first and formost, the crusaders have not yet been voted into the CRFL.

If they are, I would not be making such ruling as it is a conflict of interest. The ruling would be made our assistant commissioner, Tyler, but only if the issue arises in a manner where there is not enough time for the league owners to vote on the issue.

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to explain how things are going to run this year.

johnjackson

If they are, I would not be making such ruling as it is a conflict of interest. The ruling would be made our assistant commissioner, Tyler, but only if the issue arises in a manner where there is not enough time for the league owners to vote on the issue.

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to explain how things are going to run this year.

Oh so there will be no " conflick of interest " with Tyler being the assistant commisioner and making the ruling. Correct me if I am wrong but isn't Tyler the owner of the Force?!?!?! You are absolutlely right
" there will be no conflick of interest at all"
What a JOKE!

haha
johnjackson

Oh so there will be no " conflick of interest " with Tyler being the assistant commisioner and making the ruling. Correct me if I am wrong but isn't Tyler the owner of the Force?!?!?! You are absolutlely right
" there will be no conflick of interest at all"
What a JOKE!

Just curious if the Crusaders doesn't get excepted into the CRFL how are you going to play for them JJ?
How can you be a Commisioner of one league and play for another league, the players can't play for 2 different leagues. What makes you so special and how is it fair for you to do it?

Ok look JJ IS A part of my team and if we do not get into the CRFL then we will play somewhere. Thank you all for the big concerns of the crusaders.

For the record yes I am the owner of the Force however because I am the assistant commisioner (just as last season with the vp) I do not have a vote Coach Travis Brannon or my soon to be appointed vp of the force will be voting at the owners meetings

It's "conflict," DJ Conflick.

Learn.