supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Indiana Titans Returning

After a two year layoff, we are looking into blowing the dust off of the Indiana Titans and competing once more. However, before we make a final decision, we need to have an idea of men interested in playing or coaching for the Titans. We are considering the Plymouth. Indiana area. Our intended area of recruitment would be from men and schools in the area of Plymouth, Warsaw, Rochester, Knox, Bremen, LaVille, Triton, and John Glenn. Of course other out areas are welcome. If you have an interest you can fill out a player application, or coaching application at gotitanpride.com. The information on the web site as far as conference, schedule, etc. is old and outdated. We will be updating the website soon. The application pages DO work properly. Thanks Coach Richhart

Re: Indiana Titans Returning

Come on man! Don't do this to yourself. The Titans almost ruined football in that area. Just let it go. There are other teams that are established. KC Mustangs, Fort Wayne Cardnials, Wanee Hurricanes or Michiana Thunders Hawks. Beware of the Titans. Talk to some of the old players or even the league!!

What?!
Come on man! Don't do this to yourself. The Titans almost ruined football in that area. Just let it go. There are other teams that are established. KC Mustangs, Fort Wayne Cardnials, Wanee Hurricanes or Michiana Thunders Hawks. Beware of the Titans. Talk to some of the old players or even the league!!

And once again Don Hicks was apart of that team, then he went to the Shamrocks, then the Warriors and now the Spartans. ( Do you see a pattern?!?!?!?! )I wouldn't say beware of the Titans I would say beware of the team Don Hicks is affiliated with!

I want to thank you players who have been responding to the return of the Titans and filling out applications. It is good to hear from, and talk to many of you again. It is impressive the support shown by many of you. And yes as we have talked, the same type of football, same philosophy, same expectations of a high class team.

Thanks,
Coach Richhart

What field have you nailed down for next season Coach?