supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
what a real player is looking for

What's going on with the team Destroyers I hear a lot it sound like it's going to be a good team I am going to come out you guys look to be organized and that's what a real player is looking for and a no nonsense coach I keep herein about thank you

Re: what a real player is looking for

This has to be a player or someone associated with the organization that wrote this. I was at the meeting and i have seen more organization in the mens restroom. If you want a team that is organized in the Indianapolis area, look at the Generals, Tornados or the Blackhawks. Hell, I would even bet the Crusaders are more organized then what I saw during the meeting. For those wondering, No i haven't decided on what team i will play for next year so i have no affiliation with ANY team. Lets be honest, the owners of the Destroyers have a bad Rep of not finishing a season and I'm going to assume nothing has changed.

To be honest, these owners have finished a season. I was there and I understand what their trying to bring to the table. The Generals and Tornados are the Top 2 teams in the state with the Wolfpack being a very close 3rd. I believe the owners have a plan to make this team one of the elites in the state. But just like the Generals and Tornados, you have to have committed players along with a strong veterans group. One thing I've seen on here is alot of talking down. Better competition brings out better teams. But alot of people whine and bitch about this team and that team. Just suit up and do your talking on the field because at the end of the day we do this for fun. I also understand that there's too much folding when it comes to teams here in Indiana, and at somepoint that has to stop because everybody can't be a owner. But the owners of the Destroyers know what their doing. Indiana will have another elite team in 2012. Last time I heard, there isn't a law, rule, or code who says you can only have 3 elite teams. 2012 will be a great year for Indiana semi-pro football. Good luck to all teams in your pursuit to the championship.

Elite as in the Warrior's, Vipers, Scroipions and the Yellow Jackets? These are the teams that the owners have been associated with in the last 2 year. Thats 4 teams, 5 Counting the Destroyers, in two year. At what time do you realize that you should hang it up? That's a real question that I would like a real answer.

They were only associated with the Vipers and that situation wasn't even their fault. Because the owner of the Saints folded the team but the head coach and the players want to finish the season instead of disbanding. So they had to change the name and go finish out the season. Know ya facts before you start running ya mouth.

Unlike everyone else on Supafan, Gardner and I don't need to hide behind user names to say what we need to say. If you're going to tell the story, then tell it correctly. This is a brand new team, with brand new owners. This is the FIRST season that Gardner and I have owned a team and no point or time in the past 3 season have we NOT completed a season. The Indianapolis Saints folded due issues in upper level management (which we were not a part of). The Saints name changed to the "Vipers" because the commissioner requested that the name be changed, set interim ownership in place, and attempt to finish the season. The season wasn't salvaged because of the situation the original team was left in. Semi pro football in this state has its reputation because of previous owners such as this and people like most of you who get on this website, hide behind a user name, and chat amongst one another as if you've actually accomplished something. If you wish to accomplish something, change the reputation of semi pro football in this state by making a positive impact and not a negative one. I'm the "no nonsense" owner that's being referred to. If you're reading this post and attended our meeting...then decided to get onto this website and hide behind a user name, you're nothing more than a coward anyways....I'm sorry. My apologies. I meant, a bitch. Now, for those of you who wish to join us in our efforts to make a positive impact (and this doesn't include joining our organization), we invite you because we would like to work with any and all organizations who are willing to make a positive impact. I'm sure that someone will respond to this post in a negative way but let's keep it real, I'm using my real name and I'm not hard to find. I won't respond to this post again myself, as I have more important things to do with my time. I only responded to this post because the truth needed to be put out there and some of you needed to be put in your places. Gardner and I are have our goals set on becoming a successful and structured organization such as the Tornadoes, Generals, Wolfpack, etc. and we have nothing but the utmost respect for all of these well established organizations. I'm sure that this isn't over........some of you call yourselves men? Really? Now, it's time for Gardner and I to start laughing.......

Hey "Seriously...", the previous owner of the 4 teams that were mentioned by you is named David Murray. So, whoever you are (hiding behind a user name), know your facts before you begin to post false positives on this site. In case you didn't read an earlier post by us, you probably should. Hiding behind a user name only gives you the credibility that you're looking for. I(We) don't expect you or anyone to reveal who you are because hiding behind a user name says it all. To David Murray, this is not an attempt to take a "cheap shot" at you in the least. People need to understand that what you've done in the past/now AND what WE'VE done in the past/now are TWO TOTALLY DIFFERENT THINGS. Like I(We) have said....we're sure that this isn't over.......let the laughter begin.

To "a real player"....we appreciate the insight and invite you to join us. Whether it's on the field, in the front office, or in the community....we appreciate your efforts. Check out our website and if you feel that this is the right team for you, we'll definitely meet you halfway.

its ok kendall.....' i own two teams that was the saints and yellowjackets its done u learn from your mistakes .... for anybody want to get on here and say stuff and bring my name in anything i wish u would stop doing it please .... i done owner anything ..... for kendall and gardner u keep doing what u doing..... one thing i see the world dont forgive and put all teams in a same hole ....i look at it u dont even have to say anything just do want u got to do u always got haters...... but u are right someone will say something about me and ur team...

David, what's in the past is in the past. Haters will continue to be haters because it's their job. If I can't forgive a man, how will I expect God to forgive me for the wrongs in which I've done myself. I wish people would get on this site to promote positive things rather than negative things. It's a shame that semi pro football in this state has the reputation it has......and it has a lot to do with the people getting on this site hiding behind a user name, rather than being a man.