supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Semi-Pro share some Christmas cheer

On Friday December the 16th the Indiana Generals will be gathering at Krazy St. at 404 E. Thompson Rd
This is a thank you night to one of our sponsors this season. I would like to invite any Indiana General from this season or any former Indiana General to stop by for a drink and some football talk.
That invitation is also good for anyone that plays semi-pro in any league.
I know there are many guys who have played together at point in their semi-pro careers that would enjoy seeing former team mates.
For those who don't know Krazy St. is a great little bar with great food and the prices are not high so come on out and celebrate the holiday season with the Indiana Generals and Krazy St.

Re: Semi-Pro share some Christmas cheer

Anyone coming in from out of town or local fans or players who want to get a room at a discount I have arranged for a special rate at the Comfort Inn which is right across the street from Krazy St. The rate will be only $54.00 for the night and that includes a breakfast.
Comfort Inn
5040 S. East St. , Indianapolis, IN, US, 46227
Phone: (317) 783-6711
So after a night of fun and drink you can just walk across the street to your comfy room.
Just tell them when you call that you are with the Indiana Generals the rate was set up by Brandi for us.