supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Indianapolis Destroyers Tryout Invitation and Meeting

The Indianapolis Destroyers cordially invite interested athletes to join us on December 17, 2011 at 3:00PM. The meeting address is 2528 Andrew J. Brown (across from Douglass Park). Information regarding the team tryouts and team information will be given out during this meeting so we ask that everyone arrive on time so that we may begin promptly. We look forward to meeting with each of you.

Re: Indianapolis Destroyers Tryout Invitation and Meeting

Have you guys been accepted to a league yet? If so, what league and if not, what league are you applying for?

We do not disclose any information on Supafan. If you would like any information, please attend our meeting this Saturday or you can visit our website. No disrespect, but we don't provide information to anyone using a "username" and not their real name. There are entirely too many snakes on this site. Hope you understand.

There is no bigger snake here than JJ

LOL....no comment.

GMFL...aint no big secret garderner...u make things to difficult bruh. This team wont be around long

Kendell Hoyle and Gardner Johnson
LOL....no comment.

This team is a joke!! There is a reason you didn't get in the CRFL. Dont blame anyone but you and your staff for being a joke of an organization. Like i stated before, your call out meeting was a joke. i feel sorry for whatever league you get in to because you wont make it half way

To "Ya Dig & What a Joke"....the funniest part of it all is that you're both bitches. If you attended the meeting today AND had your chance to voice your opinions as men (instead of hiding behind a user name on this site), you didn't. It's not surprising that you come on this site and say what you say as if you've proven something.....other than the fact that you're both bitches. I'll leave you both with this....it's a really small semi-pro community and everyone knows everyone. Neither of you will ever reveal who you are because you both represent the bitches of the street....and of the world. Oh, and if it sounds like I(we) are calling you out.....we are. Come get some.......

lol...and you a owner and thats how you on here talkin...ima let that b word slide for now fag but ima c you and introduce myself to ya and let you call me one to my face then ima proceed to slap the taste out ya mouth homeboy!!

Bitch please

It is very sad that "just anybody" can start a semipro team. At some point enough has to be enough. I mean look how many teams Indy has. Tornadoes,Generals,Mustangs,renegades,destroyers,eagles,nighthawks,crusaders. I mean that is just crazy. To many back up players who think they can do it better start up a team and try to do it better. The torandos and Generals are the only teams Indy needs. They do things the right way. I would say good luck to a few of these teams but I really hope you fall flat on your face and learn the hard way.

what does it matter to u who start a team .....u not pay for nothing and everybody not trying be the generals or any other team.... let them teams who u name spend they money ....sometimes players want to stick with each other .....who being playing for alittle bit or long time....indiana have had issues with new team but i belive that 2012 is the year that its stop having folds.... and i not a owner or player i,am a fan for a while....so quit hating on them new teams and pray for all team.....

And you my friend have issues with proper grammar!