supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Indianapolis area (BetterBodies Inc.) Gym- Team Workouts

BetterBodies Gym located on 111 Monument Circle in downtown Indianapolis in the Chase tower is open to any team in the Indianapolis area looking for a facility to work out as a team or for any team holding a combine. We can work on discount prices as well as getting set up with certified master trainers if your looking for strength or cardio classes.This gym has catered to the NFL combine as well as the NCAA. If any questions please feel free to visit us at www.betterbodiesinc.com or call at 317-829-5005 open from 5am-8pm Mon-Fri

Re: Indianapolis area (BetterBodies Inc.) Gym- Team Workouts

I decided just to check out what this gym had to offer this morning and the facility is really nice, their staff hooked me up with taking a fitness class a cardio one and damn am i wore the hell out but i will definitely be in shape for the season.Their manager is a football player as well so he tried to work with me with prices and things. If anyone is looking to work out downtown just one football player to another let me know so we can push each other. I wish the best of luck to everyone this season.