supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
GDFL Catch a Big Phish!!!!

Memphis,Tn-The GDFL makes an unprecedented move. In an effort to bring the absolute best teams in the nation under one umbrella, the GDFL has accepted the Central Penn Piranha as a 2012 affiliate .(Click Link for More)Team of the Decade joins the GDFL! http://bit.ly/BigPhish

Re: GDFL Catch a Big Phish!!!!

How are they an "affiliate"? Do the Piranha know this? They just joined the EFA http://www.piranhafootball.net/

Or are they a team that will play your league champion once the season is done? If so, I'd let the Piranha know that any challenges you make to play your league champion is just a joke. Just like your challenge to play the Cardinals this year was all talk. Just curious. Please elaborate...or are you going to be quiet again when you're asked a question.

P.S. What amateur team in their right mind would join this league knowing that you could make the playoffs, travel several hundred miles just to play a team of paid professionals?

Do they know?
How are they an "affiliate"? Do the Piranha know this? They just joined the EFA http://www.piranhafootball.net/

Or are they a team that will play your league champion once the season is done? If so, I'd let the Piranha know that any challenges you make to play your league champion is just a joke. Just like your challenge to play the Cardinals this year was all talk. Just curious. Please elaborate...or are you going to be quiet again when you're asked a question.

P.S. What amateur team in their right mind would join this league knowing that you could make the playoffs, travel several hundred miles just to play a team of paid professionals?

LMBO!!!!!!!STILL Laughing............ i got one thing to say, Happy New Year !!!!!

gridiron4life
Do they know?

LMBO!!!!!!!STILL Laughing............ i got one thing to say, Happy New Year !!!!!

And a Happy New Year to you too. New year, same ducking and weaving around questions. Whatever lines your pockets with the green. I guess it's not your fault that these teams fall for your sales pitch. So let me ask again. What happened to the challenge that you posted around the country about challenging anybody to play your league champion cardinals? I know for a fact that you received at least 3 offers. Also, please elaborate on how CPP is an affiliate. If you're going to post about it, you should be able to explain what it means. But if you're not able to answer, I understand. The greatest league in the history of "amateur" football will continue to make you money You do have a nice trophy though.

"Do they know?"

All I can say is WOW! The GDFL is your master - the GDFL owns you - look at how your responded to a press release. You hate so much that you're teachin a lesson to these other haters on how stupid they look too. Master yourself before you try talk about somebody else... good luck w/ that

Triggs

big_triggs6
"Do they know?"

All I can say is WOW! The GDFL is your master - the GDFL owns you - look at how your responded to a press release. You hate so much that you're teachin a lesson to these other haters on how stupid they look too. Master yourself before you try talk about somebody else... good luck w/ that

Triggs

How did that game go against the Force? Looks like you have a master yourself. The Force own you...as do the Thunder. I'm just cracking up at how you guys have fallen for this bs. Enjoy getting beat by a pro team from OK again.
And maybe you shouldn't stick your nose when one person asks another a question. I asked legitimate questions, or are you afraid the answers will make you look silly for being a part of this farce? I must have hit a nerve somewhere for you to respond to a conversation you weren't a part of. Very, very SAD.

Triggs,
We can argue back and forth, it wont solve anything. Just wanted an answer to a couple of questions that have been asked on many boards and ignored by the owner. Nothing more.
Good luck.

Do they know?
Triggs,
We can argue back and forth, it wont solve anything. Just wanted an answer to a couple of questions that have been asked on many boards and ignored by the owner. Nothing more.
Good luck.

Wow again... First of all, Congrats to the Force (in which you've mentioned several times) and to Oklahoma... they beat the Tornados... but... you still fail to realize that you took it upon yourself to "glote" for a team(s) in which you get no credit for nor acknowledgement for, b/c this was something in which you didnt nothinto help them accomplish.

And I'm sure you're not affiliated w/ the Force b/c those guy were classy and they understood that the game is to be played on the field and not the message board, and the same w/ Oklahoma... so please do them a favor and dont drag them into this garbage (your garbage)...

Thirdly, I cant tell you the joy of the announcement that CPP is now "affiliated" with the GDFL. I have a tremendous amount of respect for that outfit. You can try to put a tarnish on this GDFL accomplishment, but you cant tarnish the fact that 2012 for the GDFL will have a "historical" impact on Minor League Football at the rate it is growing just through early January... This only will increase our recruitment efforts, creditability, etc (not just us but across the league). Not sure what everyone else is playing for, but we play for the opportunities to play against the best (win, lose, or draw)... The National Championship is on our radar every year, and game loss will never change that. So, see you at the top... "Dont they know"... or whoever u r

big_triggs6
Do they know?
Triggs,
Good luck.

Wow again... First of all, Congrats to the Force (in which you've mentioned several times) and to Oklahoma... they beat the Tornados... but... you still fail to realize that you took it upon yourself to "glote" for a team(s) in which you get no credit for nor acknowledgement for, b/c this was something in which you didnt nothinto help them accomplish.

And I'm sure you're not affiliated w/ the Force b/c those guy were classy and they understood that the game is to be played on the field and not the message board, and the same w/ Oklahoma... so please do them a favor and dont drag them into this garbage (your garbage)...

Thirdly, I cant tell you the joy of the announcement that CPP is now "affiliated" with the GDFL. I have a tremendous amount of respect for that outfit. You can try to put a tarnish on this GDFL accomplishment, but you cant tarnish the fact that 2012 for the GDFL will have a "historical" impact on Minor League Football at the rate it is growing just through early January... This only will increase our recruitment efforts, creditability, etc (not just us but across the league). Not sure what everyone else is playing for, but we play for the opportunities to play against the best (win, lose, or draw)... The National Championship is on our radar every year, and game loss will never change that. So, see you at the top... "Dont they know"... or whoever u r

It's cute that you defend your man so much. Makes me wonder about you. You obviously feel you need to defend your mistake, so congrats and good luck. Here's a little thought though. If you're pretending to be somewhat professional, how about using proper grammar and spell check. Maybe, at that point, someone can take you seriously.
If you read my original post, you'd see that I was asking a simple question about what it meant to be an affiliate when CPP had joined another league. Not exactly sure why that's a bad question. How about you tell me why it's wrong to ask a question like that? But "big"triggs, you enjoy your league, keep growing, keep believing you're "professional" and enjoy adult amateur football and making someone else a lot of money. In the end, you've shown me that you lack class and can't help a conversation along, instead insisting on being a cyber bully and butting in where no one asked you to.
Good luck in 2012 and keep up the good work...stay healthy and remember what's really important (not this stuff)

Confused....but if it's not important (to you). Why bother with posting, reading, logging on to Superfan, even taking it upon yourself to discredit what someone else (GDFL) is doing? That is the part that doesn't make sense. There are plenty of leagues out there. If the GDFL doesn't fit your flavor, there are other choices. Not knocking anyone, but an example of this would be, I don't pay attention to CRFL business (not knocking what they do, because they ball) but it's not MY place to discredit their moves. I'm just saying. Hopefully my grammar is all correct and I used proper English where applicable. Is it more "classy" to try to out someone on a messageboard? Idk. Just seems like that is what you were attempting.

MP48

MP48
Confused....but if it's not important (to you). Why bother with posting, reading, logging on to Superfan, even taking it upon yourself to discredit what someone else (GDFL) is doing? That is the part that doesn't make sense. There are plenty of leagues out there. If the GDFL doesn't fit your flavor, there are other choices. Not knocking anyone, but an example of this would be, I don't pay attention to CRFL business (not knocking what they do, because they ball) but it's not MY place to discredit their moves. I'm just saying. Hopefully my grammar is all correct and I used proper English where applicable. Is it more "classy" to try to out someone on a messageboard? Idk. Just seems like that is what you were attempting.

MP48

Fair enough. I respect that response and I'm dropping it. You're right. The GDFL can do whatever it likes. I just don't like when they put other leagues or teams down just because they're not part of this big league. The only thing that matters is that the teams, players and fans have fun and make it through the season safely. I wish you all a great 2012. MP48, nicely put.

Put an End to it!

Don't think I don't see your point of view, however, If you are not in something to be the best, what are you in for? The GDFL is using everything within their right to promote "their" brand of football. I don't recall them "downing" anyone else. This level of football lacks vision. Whenever someone steps outside of the box and steps their game up it is too often considered "brash". Why? Because they are putting their vision into play? Remember the NAFL. They were the largest, yet biggest mismanaged league after while. If they are managing the league properly, and it is showing profit, financial and otherwise (getting guys next level shots) I don't see the problem. No GDFL team is being forced to join. If he is able to procure the proper sponsonrship, exposure, affiliations.....more power to him. The fact he didn't answer your question nor get into a back and forth shows tact.

MP48