supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Generals team meeting

This saturday @ 12 The Indiana Generals are having a team meeting. We will be going over a lot of new things. Even if you know what team you are playing for come out to the meeting anyways, If you come to this meeting it will change your life for the better. We are changing a lot with the Generals, New ownership,New players,New Ideas. Not everyone can be a General but those who make it will be champions on and off the field. If you think you can make it as a General come to 4150 killdeer drive 46237 @ 12 this saturday.

Re: Generals team meeting

sounds like you guys really need players. thats what happens when jt plays all his friends. thats what happen to the dragons. good job jt your a cancer.

Wasnt going to respond and I wont respond for JT because honestly he doesn't need anyone to respond for him.

However, I will say the Generals are more than fine. We have not only added some very key players in Indiana Semi-Pro football, but have added guys that will bring depth to our team like we had in 2010. The players who left the Generals left because they feel the situation where they are going will be better for them and its hard to fault a player, coach, etc for doing whats best for them. I will point out that players flock to success and it is exactly that reason why the Generals have never had an issue with recruiting while JT has been the coach. He is not an easy guy to play for by no means, but he is a guy that a lot of guys want to play for, because deep down players want the best brought out in them!

There is a lot of playful banter that will go back and forth and some might get a little personal, but in the end we are all brothers doing what we love. There is one thing I have learned since being involved with football at this level...and that's this. No matter what you do, say or that you don't do or say...you will always piss somebody off, you will have someone that you are pissed off at, and you will have someone that will try to bring you down. All you can do is laugh at it and always do the best you can. Be happy with your own effort and nothing else matters.

Good luck to all the teams this year...its about that time and I hope we can continue to put Indiana Football on the map!

I know JT does not need anyone to back him up but come on man. The dragons lost one game under him lol. I guess his friends was damn good ball players. The generals have lost like 3 or 4 games under him. Hell his best friend sat the bench all year but he plays friends. To be real JT is to good for semi-pro football. Punks like you scared to put your name try to drag a good man down. I would be pissed to if I was a scrub who JT yelled to get back on the bench @.
JT's team's been to 6 straight ships how many coaches can say that?

its funny, theres only one team in the state(wildcats) and not a single team around indy who will even play the generals, cause they know they will get embarrassed.

Josh Terhune HC Indy Generals
This saturday @ 12 The Indiana Generals are having a team meeting. We will be going over a lot of new things. Even if you know what team you are playing for come out to the meeting anyways, If you come to this meeting it will change your life for the better. We are changing a lot with the Generals, New ownership,New players,New Ideas. Not everyone can be a General but those who make it will be champions on and off the field. If you think you can make it as a General come to 4150 killdeer drive 46237 @ 12 this saturday.

Josh this is Coach Liles of the Lima Warriors. Could I get your Email address. I would like to see if you want to set up a pre season game. Mine is liles2307@yahoo.com. Please let me know either way,thanks.

I wish the Generals the best this year, the only thing I hated about them changing leagues was the fact that we didn't get to play them. I see where someone else posted that teams were scared. I know many players on that Generals team and they know me. Wolfpack and Generals schedule just didn't match up to play or we would have. The generals are good, but lets not say that EVERYONE in the state is scared to play them.

Gross #19
Noble County Wolfpack

Good Luck this year Generals!!! I have some T-shirts and Towels left over from our Sponsorship(Indiana Army National Guard)if you would like some. I'm kidding.

generals are bums
sounds like you guys really need players. thats what happens when jt plays all his friends. thats what happen to the dragons. good job jt your a cancer.

Recruitment is the #1 priority for the Tornados every year... Sounds like another "Cyber Bully" that doesn't know what the hell he's talkin about...