supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Revolution Tryouts

This Sunday at the Downtown Muncie YMCA we will be holding tryouts to join the 2012 Revolution. If you are interested in being a part of the team this is a mandatory event. There is no cost but you need to bring Gym shoes and cloths to run and workout in. The YMCA will be closed to the public for this event. We start at 5pm if your late you will miss out so make sure your early. If you have any questions feel free to email me.

Re: Revolution Tryouts

Big weekend this week Revolution.
First we have our Fundraiser/Benefit Concert at Doc's Music Hall in Muncie on Saturday starting at 8pm. We need a big turn out so come out and support your Revolution.

Second we have tryouts this Sunday at the Downtown Muncie YMCA at 5pm. This is a mandatory event for all players interested in joining the Revolution in 2012. Make sure you bring gym shoes and cloths to work out in. Get there early to get signed in and get your number. There is no charge but if you want to pay your player fees you can do that then. See you all there.

If you have any questions feel free to email me or text me my info is on the website at www.revolutionfootball.us