supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
HERE IS A TINY TID BIT ABOUT YOUR TRI -CITY SPARTANS THE CRFL'S NEW INDIANA TEAM OR IS IT???????

OK HERE WE GO,ALL LAST YEAR A CERTAIN TEAM FROM THE SOUTH BEND-ELKHART AREA GOT NOTHING BUT BAD MOUTHED AND DOGGED BY THE CRFL AND THE OWNER/COACH AND THE CO-OWNER OF THE TRI-CITY SPARTANS,THEY CALLED THAT TEAM A BUNCH OF NO TALENT BUMS,AND ONLY CHEATED AND STACKED THEIR ROSTER ,SAID NONE OF THE PLAYERS FROM THAT TEAM COULD EVEN START FOR THE TRI-CITY SPARTANS,..........WELL GUESS WHAT TAKE A LOOK AT THEIR ROSTER NOW................MOST OF THEIR PLAYERS ARE FROM THAT TEAM FROM LAST YEAR............ISNT THAT FUNNY??????????????????AND DONT GET ME WRONG I'M JUST NOT LAUGHING AT THAT BUT SOME OF THE PLAYERS ON THE ROSTER TOO.........SOME OF THOSE PLAYERS MADE COMMENTS LIKE ....." I WILL NEVER PLAY FOOTBALL FOR DON HICKS HE IS AN IDOIT"!BUT I SEE SOME OF THOSE GUYS ON THE ROSTER...............AND THAT JOSH TAVERNIER DOESN'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT FOOTBALL....BUT GUESS WHAT THEY ARE THERE TOO...FUNNY HOW SHIT CHANGES UH???????????????????????????????
AND I THINK AFTER THE SHAMROCKS JOINED FORCES WITH THAT TEAM FROM LAST YEAR DIDN'T THEY GET CALLED THE "WARROCKS"????????????????????????WELL I GUESS MAYBE THEY SHOULD DEAM THIS TEAM OH MAYBE "WARTANS"...JUST A THOUGHT...ANYWAY GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL....THERE ARE SOME TALENTED PLAYERS ON THE SPARTANS I'LL GIVE YOU THAT.....BUT REMEMBER WHERE SOME OF THEM CAME FROM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: HERE IS A TINY TID BIT ABOUT YOUR TRI -CITY SPARTANS THE CRFL'S NEW INDIANA TEAM OR IS IT???????

Is it just me or do these posts become more and more ridiculous? Come on dude! You harbor an incredible amount of anger from a long time ago. You should express this anger on the field and not on a forum months after it happened. You should also invest in a browser like Firefox or Chrome, one that spell checks! Geez!

Re: HERE IS A TINY TID BIT ABOUT YOUR TRI -CITY SPARTANS THE CRFL'S NEW INDIANA TEAM OR IS IT???????

sounds like you need some anger manegment you got some jealouse issues also.

Bottom line is that those group of guys are the same ones that don't pay their bills screw players and schools out of a lot of money. Don has been on 2,3 teams and all of them have failed. Josh is a joke! They do have some talent on three team but they are the ones that starts fights and ruin it for other teams. But leave it up to the CRFL to keep teams like this around.

Here we go again. I might have to block this site from my computer so I dont get on here and argue with everyone again. Im playing for the Spartans, you can call us the wartans, shamans, hell, if u want you can call us the warriors still, but just remember. Last year we went to the Indiana Championship game and lost to a better team, A team not in the league this year. Now if you'll really wanna give us extra motivation please feel free. and one last thing, Anyone that knows Semi-pro knows its not usually the PLAYERS fault for a failed team. Come on seriously, its a new year