supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Solid Teams in Indy?

Are there any legitimately solid teams in the Indianapolis area for a newcomer to the game? I'm looking for team that is not going to disappear the next day, and one with solid management with leadership. I've noticed a lot of teams over the years come and go. Then see the fallout on this forum. Come on... I'm looking for a good team in this area. Any suggestions?

Re: Solid Teams in Indy?

The Marion County Crusaders are a really good team. located in central indiana, we are in the CRFL. Our website is marioncountycrusaders.com. thanks and good luck.

You have not played one game ever your a new team how are you a good team?
Look man stop being lazy and check out each teams meeting and website. Contact the coach and go from there.

You're right, we haven't played a game yet. Maybe next time we should put "hey check out the Crusaders. We aren't a very good team but we make friends." Every organization believes that they're a good team. What's wrong with that?
I do agree with you about looking for an organization that best fits you, but there shouldn't be anything wrong with someone believing in their organization.

sick of the crusaders, team full of backups. if your looking for a well established team that has been around for a while that actually compete in good leagues against good teams, look at the tornadoes or generals, indianapolistornaodes.com or indianagenerals.com if your good you def dont want to play on the crusaders in a bum ass league, every team in that league is terrible, real talk!

The Generals and Tornadoes both are well respected organizations. Good luck to both as well as all other Indiana teams.

Crusaders, Please don't respond to nonsense like this!!!!!

May as well stir the pot. Toss out some Monday "red meat". ADUNK the Indianapolis Tornados are the TOAST of not just Indianapolis but Indiana, also known regionally and NATIONALLY. Don't believe me??? Over the the last four years of our re-emergence, we have played teams from Connecticut to San Diego, CA, Oklahoma to Minnesota. No other team in the state can say that. We will "ONLY" play in leagues that allow us to cross multiple state lines in search of a battle, and will not back down from anyone. If you have the dedication to travel, want to give back to the community, desire to practice your craft, and contribute to an already "close" family......hit our recruitment center at www.indianapolistornados.com
"WE ARE THE SHOW!"

Mike Perkins
Recruiter
Indianapolis Tornados

they are def the show, also a show watching you guys get in brawls on your home field two differnt games last season alsmot losing your field, that was a good show, still not worth the ten dollar ticket price though. and you croos multiple state lines and get killed, thunder(killed) storm(killed) force(killed) thats alot of fun, generals are best team in state, everyone knows except you. its why you go after theyre players and head coach every single year. your not even worth the game to play them, why would they play you, so you can start a brawl... again? just maybe they will whip on you guys in a scrimage practice again like last year! you might be the show but a class act you guys are not. ps- penut butter jelly time is pretty cool

Didn't even have to use a worm for this fish......
Like OMG....another post from ANONYMOUS!

Thank you for your response. Our front office will take your opinion into consideration, as we, the Indianapolis Tornados work tirelessly to grow our relationship with our fanbase. If there are any suggestions you may have that would be of benefit to the "2012" Tornados please contact our team representatives and we would be glad to assist you. MAKE SURE to leave a NAME and NUMBER so your issue can be properly addressed.

OR

You can continue to internet hate. I was wondering who was gone take the bait. You clowns kill me with all this rappin'. I didn't come on here dissin' anyone. I didn't come on here bad mouthing any organization. As a matter of fact my post so eloquently laid out what the Tornados are about without mentioning a team, organization, or name. I'm telling you, The internet is just like them sheets with holes in it, and you cowards hiding behind it well! BUT MP is laughing at you!!! Quit masking up and man up. If you got a post that you want to be taken serious, put your name behind it. I see you bought a ticket though! We thank you from the bottom of our heart! "WE ARE THE SHOW"

Go Tornados
MP48

PS. You were right about one thing. Peanut Butter Jelly time is COOL!

MP48,

Well Said!!! I will say this, The Indianapolis Tornadoes are a blueprint of what all organization is semi-pro football should follow. I hope that The Marion County Crusaders will follow in their footsteps when it comes to running an organization and being part of the community. Let the hatters hate. They're doing this becasue they are scared of what we have to bring to the table in 2012. Good luck to you guys this year.

Crusaders

Good luck to you Jeremy and the Crusaders!

Now to all the hater (especially the cat that address me earlier)

Different Strokes for Different Folks, Different leagues for your need. Whatever your flavor is roll with that. Cause it is perplexing that you would put yourself through the pain of showing up at a Tornados game based off your feelings toward us. Why would you go through the trouble of buying a ticket. Sitting your punk ass down in a seat. Stay and soak up our atmosphere, and enjoy our peanut butter JELLY! Get your punk ass up, cop a hotdog, chip, and swig of soda from the concession stand, walk your punk ass back to your seat, and stay to at least the 4th quarter???? All this while not enjoying yourself! C'mon Bro.....maybe you should check the man in the mirror, not us! As a matter of fact, just based off how this post sounds, you sound like the same cat that posted on FB the other day on Bruce's page. Same flow, same content, same argument, same wording. Hey Cuz....Man up and quit crying. You need to worry about ya players seeping through that crack in your organization. If I can remember the post on FB, it said "those that left for the Crusaders except Derrin are irrelevant." So much for the Best....Keep working hard at being a ringer for the Generals and hater though! Your hate is our fuel. Thank you for you contribution!

MP48

tornadoes
they are def the show, also a show watching you guys get in brawls on your home field two differnt games last season alsmot losing your field, that was a good show, still not worth the ten dollar ticket price though. and you croos multiple state lines and get killed, thunder(killed) storm(killed) force(killed) thats alot of fun, generals are best team in state, everyone knows except you. its why you go after theyre players and head coach every single year. your not even worth the game to play them, why would they play you, so you can start a brawl... again? just maybe they will whip on you guys in a scrimage practice again like last year! you might be the show but a class act you guys are not. ps- penut butter jelly time is pretty cool

I feel yo pain... boy, whatever we did, the Indy Tornados, must have really hurt you deep... I hope you heal real soon, young fella, you sound weak.

You must not understand... naw you dont understand... under my helm, you will not only have to contend against the best players in the state but the best Men in the state... You not only contending with the Team but you contendig against my Father who appointed me to build a winning mentality under His kingdom... see you've missed whole point...

We, the Tornados, are Men who have made a commitment to be the best that we can be, and falling short in the playoffs is apart and not apart of that alll at the same time... how can we fail? We already won.

The teams you namedd "that killed us"... Respect Us, and that is something that you still yearn for, my friend, an ounce of respect...

Heal up, your team needs you to be strong... Be strong, and stop hating...

I would bet this guy isnt a player if he is paying 10$ to watch a game. Just saying

Not true.....it happens. If the haters wouldn't hate so much it could probably change. I believe he is a player though. A bitter one at that. (bitter and now silent). Should keep it that way IMO!

MP48

Thanks everyone. It looks like the Generals, Tornadoes, and Crusaders are looking for players. I'm looking for a team that welcomes new and inexperienced guys to good environment. Thanks everyone

Stop hidden behind a name weak ass dude, n grow a backbone pussy, boys kill me wit tha isssh they be talkn. Man up, n im damn near 100 its a general they lost all they backups and dont know wat tha hell to do hahaha shit must really hurt . O yea keep ya funky asses away from our practices generals, sneaky asses bahahaha Scrimmage us, 7 on 7 us play a full game wit us its wadevr, n after that u can say wat u want lil guy. Im screamin Crusader Nation pad up chump Goodluck to tha Nadoes yal are Indiana Semi Pro football, long ass resume

Bakes I feel u 100% bub , but let's do what coach mac said and not give these haters any feed back and stuff to ramble about . If they knew what they were talkin about that would be one thing but they don't lol all back UPS ? Ok that's why we have the best one two punch at running back "MSFL all stars " from last yr including myself being a all league MSFL Linemen with yes all the guys i brought to the team from the generals are with the Crusaders ... But none of all this matters what matters is let's keep doing what were doing this off season and let all are arena guys get done and go out there and earn are respect i dont want anyone giving us nothing lets go earn it like we will ... God bless and good luck to all the Indy teams playin this yr . Oh yea to the dude who started this post we got are last team meeting this Saturday @2pm. Go to the website for more info , hope u find a team

U don't want to play wit the crusaders no way there just trying to get an easy championship wit the league commisner on there we all no how the refs are going to call the games so go to a real team thats legit instead of taking the easy way out!!!!

hey goode #54.u said you have your team meeting...but what team are you with? i am not sure cuz you dont supply a website. thanks

Www.marioncountycrusaders.com